• Game Masters
LOL what community? the Kroz and Noneedholy? slit your throat dumbass, he says things about defending meanwhile hes sucking Kroz's dick 24/7 lmao. My ass you are in college, even 5th grader would know better english than you and would understand things differently.

not my fault you got iq less than an ape.

I study history & culture so tbh I don't really need english in my IRL but still my english is good enough... you're talking for my english but you don't know that you have to capitalize "i". Thats a serious mistake ask your teacher if you don't believe me so yeah guess who got IQ less than 5.

You can actually understand who here in this community is in university/College from the way they reply. For example you're a 17 years old keyboard warrior with literally 0 education and respect since I replied you back with polite way and you keep trash talking. Just keep buying protein to stop getting your ass beaten at school.

Really now do you really believe that after your "protein topic" anyone will take your seriously in this community? I feel like I am losing my time with you so yeah I will stop replying in your posts because you're not even a human being since you can't communicate with others with polite way you remind me wild animals in zoos.

Grrr for me

Edited by Jegerm
LOL what community? the Kroz and Noneedholy? slit your throat dumbass, he says things about defending meanwhile hes sucking Kroz's dick 24/7 lmao. My ass you are in college, even 5th grader would know better english than you and would understand things differently.

not my fault you got iq less than an ape.

Ive to admit that jegernaister is right . You see who has a brain here on the way they reply to you. You are a keyboard warrior and all i hear from you are insults since you dont know how to help yourself without. Prob you got beaten in school or smth but i dont really care about that. Just leave because you are simply cancer

I study history & culture so tbh I don't really need english in my IRL but still my english is good enough.

actually you will need it the most, soz but no... your english sucks, sorry for disappointing you man. And i really saw your history skills in the thread with Bapps about Hitler, your arguments didnt make sense tbh, that's why he quit arguing with you lol ( i would've done the same thing).

Thats a serious mistake ask your teacher

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA whaaaat LOOOOL, go back to 5th grade you've been skipping english lessons, no wonder why your english sucks jeez.

For example you're a 17 years old keyboard warrior with literally 0 education and respect since I replied you back with polite way and you keep trash talking. Just keep buying protein to stop getting your ass beaten at school.

okay, i like the way you said "For example" which makes you kinda smart and not giving a fact that i'm a 17 yo in your eyes.

Really now do you really believe that after your "protein topic" anyone will take your seriously in this community? I feel like I am losing my time with you so yeah I will stop replying in your posts because you're not even a human being since you can't communicate with others with polite way you remind me wild animals in zoos.

you do realize the way i talk to you has a reason right? You started it browski and i'm gonna end it.

Ive to admit that jegernaister is right . You see who has a brain here on the way they reply to you. You are a keyboard warrior and all i hear from you are insults since you dont know how to help yourself without. Prob you got beaten in school or smth but i dont really care about that. Just leave because you are simply cancer

loool the biggest cancer worldwide replied, what a miracle jk, expected a reply from you, and i got few things to tell you, you never trust the internet... the fact that you used to brag a year ago how big your muscles were, that you were 23 years old, and more bullshit like that lmao... and at the end we all found out how you look lmao, definitely you got bitch slapped in school boy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112711[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112712[/ATTACH]

our feeders :D feed the troll some more. :D

Originally Posted by Repitchx

Its all about the $$$$$$$

Isn't it always that way? Oh wait, it is.

So how does it work then? Does this mean i need report him again because they are too lazy to remove his mmr?

This unbann policy is AMAZING if so. I mean everyone who queues into this pussy is not bannable and you can't proof who wintraded really. ( not the mmr gained but the losses )

BTW im still amazed how people getting banned within seconds for saying a bad word where as wintraders/scripers/hackers apparently take weeks to get punished.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/5224667+_a1d6a426901df4807677cb52c30e8caf.png

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

so no one can make a simple thread with ppl like tiggar47 and Bunaseara if you got no help for the thread maker why even reply ???? your just making the thread closed like always by gm's reason:flood

topic:remake a report asking for an mmr remove since wintraders deserve it and maybe a gm's will finally think about the players instead of the $$ at least for once -_-

basically that's your only option

8bb1b67407eb68dfbead2988b7ef6053.png

Its not name swap. Its other wintrader.

i don't think so since he was 2200+CR and there is no other priest with similar stats, has same ;race,gender,guild,server and stats. I don't know how this kid could dropp his own rating tho.... weird. But the point is that it is him and should get punished asap for the listed reasons...

2df602bde65ff4c9a68b7b687a70099d.png

dcb83a9c6d3bdea342ca8ee52b68afd3.png don't ask me how he does it but it's really,really,really obvious

Edited by Autschbatsch
do same topic on rus section. there were reports in last 2d (did one my self) and both were solved in less than one day

if you or anyone has the time to make it properly feel free to do so i don't have the time for this atm