MW 12 sec Sap.

Name of the violator: Mailex

Realm: Fun

Description of the violation: abusing a bug where you sap someone for 12 seconds if you sap them from behind, and he was tryharding to abuse it.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/Uj8gk

Season ends soon and you are gonna give rewards and shit, 12 sec sap? Do something about it! Rate reset and banned maybe?

Edited by Jonte

Its not an abuse, its a bug from the server because they haven't estimated the timer of how long will the player be paralysed when you use the ability from behind the target (Which should have a longer duration but not this long)

The report was already made by Wexwellence when we played today, we noticed that the duration is longer than it should be,

Here's the report http://forum.wowcircle.com/showthread.php?t=573256&p=5432557#post5432557

Ohhhh LOL, it's not abuse guys! Let's all push 3k in 2 hours and get free stuff, I mean great timing also, season is soon over, you even give rewards and shit, and 12 sec sap is not abuse?! Think I just got cancer...
Ohhhh LOL, it's not abuse guys! Let's all push 3k in 2 hours and get free stuff, I mean great timing also, season is soon over, you even give rewards and shit, and 12 sec sap is not abuse?! Think I just got cancer...

You knew shit was **** up long before you got here.

Edited by tiggar47

They should just delete all the rating that monks and their partners got from the day that this bug appeared as blizzard did with similar situations.

But then again is it possible for pandawow to know who are their partners ?

If no then you just don't give prizes this season cause the ladder is getting fucked right now with this bug .

And the ladder was always full of mw/war soo yeahhh ... rip

They fucked up what was already fucked up . nicee

Criteria for Bans and Mutes, Bug abuse: abuse a bug existing in the game to provide yourself an advantage over others.

That's the fucking definition of what all MWs are doing now.

You knew shit whas **** up long before you got here.

Ohhh it's gonna get worse, I'm thinking of buying 3 MWs and just 12 sec sap me to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place on ladder. Might even go for the 3s ladder if I have time?

That's the fucking definition of what all MWs are doing now.

Ohhh it's gonna get worse, I'm thinking of buying 3 MWs and just 12 sec sap me to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place on ladder. Might even go for the 3s ladder if I have time?

Go for the 5s ladder too, you can do it, I have faith in you.

Yeah just dont give prices for the season because some retarded monks dont know how to play fair

Kappa

Then what ? Do nothing about it ? Cause you cant just ban them since paralysis is a basic ability and they cant do without it .

But hey you got what you needed right ? I bet you don't care that much .

Personally I wont be quing until this gets fixed cause the last 2 days I played around 50 arena games and 45 of them were definitely mw/war (before the bug appeared) ... imagine now ... AIDS

And this is not like explosive trap bug back in the days were it was 100% intentional . Its like making cyclone last 12 seconds . Wouldn't you use cyclone then ? lol

They fucked up big time . Every day that goes by without this getting fixed will make the server be worse and worse ...

Edited by podara33
1 class cant do without it but 11 classes cant do with it. 1 vs 11 imo.

Ok so lets ban all mw that que arenas from today . Or maybe let every monk know that they are not allowed to use their basic cc ability ...

Logic . Sry but you will have to deal with it until it gets fixed .

The point is that someone can push r1 in one day with this if he is already around 2.7

So what you do : you don't give prizes .

Sad but true .

I don't have any problems with the guys that got legit r1 till now, but the ladder is gonna get fucked up now even if there are 1-2 weeks left .

They should just remove the rating that the gain from today but I don't think pandawow is capable of doing that looking at their past actions LOL

Edited by podara33
they won't even do that since 90% of PandaWoW staff are beyond retarded.

That's another story LMAO

I'm just mentioning the prizes cause if you are about to hit r1 these last couple of days and you are not playing mw/war , how are you gonna deal with them since they are able to cc your for 12 seconds every 18 seconds ?? LOL its mental

So you have, mw/war = easy rating , easy r1 and all the other teams dealing with this . So giving prizes is lame

All this is about 2s .

They are capable of a lot of things. Problem is their motivation and focus. They dont know anything about pvp, they dont care about what we think, look how lazy juster is. He's still trying to communicate with alians. He doesnt understand that alians wont communicate back until he listens to us that pvp.
They are capable of a lot of things. Problem is their motivation and focus. They dont know anything about pvp, they dont care about what we think, look how lazy juster is. He's still trying to communicate with alians. He doesnt understand that alians wont communicate back until he listens to us that pvp.

I rofled . True though

They should just delete all the rating that monks and their partners got from the day that this bug appeared as blizzard did with similar situations.

But then again is it possible for pandawow to know who are their partners ?

If no then you just don't give prizes this season cause the ladder is getting fucked right now with this bug .

And the ladder was always full of mw/war soo yeahhh ... rip

They fucked up what was already fucked up . nicee

Ohhhhh wow, yea you know a lot about everything mastermind, now the bug exists and i cant play my monk in arena because i have rank 6,11 and 12 server , and its the end of the season , you know how sshit this is for me, i didnt play a single arena on my monk since today when the bug started to exist, annd also , THE LADDER GONNA GET FUCKED , 9 hours are over and top 60 or more are still the same, so pls man dont say reset rating for all monks if you cant get prolly 2,2k urself, thats awkward and you are blaming yourself, its like people were waiting that something with monks get hugely bugged so they can erase all the rating , but i can tell you this wont happen , maybe the players that got reported here on forum will get a ban, and i agree with it, still people like Noneeddrdrood used the shroom bug in arena as long as it existed without caring ( shroom not affected by dampening/ Healing partners from 30% to 100% in 1 global in 60% dampening) and he also didnt get banned, why would he , i mean its the server fault not his , why should he not use a spell he needs to use no matter if its bugged or not .

ok that you can sap someone for 12 seconds and right after for 7 seconds is hugely overpowered, but also they waited 2 and a half months to fix bm hunters and all the hunters that were in top 20 dropped from 2800+ to 2300 cr like somerset for example, therefore they extended the season.

To be honest with this bug existing i could buy a new monk today and push him atleast 3200 until the season ends and will probably even get a title for it but no need.

Just saying FIX THIS BUG BECAUSE I CANT PLAY MY MONKS UNTIL IT GETS FIXXED !

Thanks for reading!

Ohhhhh wow, yea you know a lot about everything mastermind, now the bug exists and i cant play my monk in arena because i have rank 6,11 and 12 server , and its the end of the season , you know how sshit this is for me, i didnt play a single arena on my monk since today when the bug started to exist, annd also , THE LADDER GONNA GET FUCKED , 9 hours are over and top 60 or more are still the same, so pls man dont say reset rating for all monks if you cant get prolly 2,2k urself, thats awkward and you are blaming yourself, its like people were waiting that something with monks get hugely bugged so they can erase all the rating , but i can tell you this wont happen , maybe the players that got reported here on forum will get a ban, and i agree with it, still people like Noneeddrdrood used the shroom bug in arena as long as it existed without caring ( shroom not affected by dampening/ Healing partners from 30% to 100% in 1 global in 60% dampening) and he also didnt get banned, why would he , i mean its the server fault not his , why should he not use a spell he needs to use no matter if its bugged or not .

ok that you can sap someone for 12 seconds and right after for 7 seconds is hugely overpowered, but also they waited 2 and a half months to fix bm hunters and all the hunters that were in top 20 dropped from 2800+ to 2300 cr like somerset for example, therefore they extended the season.

To be honest with this bug existing i could buy a new monk today and push him atleast 3200 until the season ends and will probably even get a title for it but no need.

Thanks for reading!

I FUCKING agree with you. :D

Thanks for reading!

First of all I didn't say monks should get banned .

I just said that the right thing to do when something like this happens is remove the rating from someone that got it while a gamebreaking bug like this exists .

For example if for this week dks are doing 80% more dmg due to a bug , then they should remove the rating that they got on this period of time at the end of the week when it will be fixed . It is how they do it on blizzard too . SIMPLE AND FAIR

This is how they should do it every season but pandawow fucking sucks at this .

And when they don't give real solutions to these problems, the ladder gets fucked up AND THEREFORE giving prizes is unfair .

Secondly stop judging me since you don't know me . I'm just speaking the truth and trying to give a good advice to pandawow for what they could do about this .

Your class atm is fucked and you cant do nothing about it

So calm your tits because you are playing on a fucked up private server where nothing is done correctly .