• Game Masters
Yes but look what he posted before: Bye and f**k you moms noobs.

I think that f**k your moms it's a very bad word to say no?

It is an insult indeed and I am sure that he insulted your mom but they won't ban Ynck because simply they don't accept screen shots with mature language on. It's their policy.

It is an insult indeed and I am sure that he insulted your mom but they won't ban Ynck because simply they don't accept screen shots with mature language on. It's their policy.

They most likely will ban him because even if he has filter on, context is pretty obvious.

Maybe for those who didn't have filter on, they saw full context of what he wrote.

Tiggar, let me simplify this for you. Mature Language Filter is one of the big reasons a lot of insult threads get declined. The GMs have made it clear on MULTIPLE occasions that they will not accept screen shots with mature language being filtered, as Jegermeister has already pointed out. And if someone else saw what this guy wrote in its full context, that person could very easily have reported him. Until someone does come up with this situation unfiltered, I highly doubt that this thread will be anything but declined.
Tiggar, let me simplify this for you. Mature Language Filter is one of the big reasons a lot of insult threads get declined. The GMs have made it clear on MULTIPLE occasions that they will not accept screen shots with mature language being filtered, as Jegermeister has already pointed out. And if someone else saw what this guy wrote in its full context, that person could very easily have reported him. Until someone does come up with this situation unfiltered, I highly doubt that this thread will be anything but declined.

I've made a similar report once, It was approved.