Hacking my account.

At 4:30 pm (US Time) I got on my computer and my Gladiator warrior was not in my character list, So I go onto the shop and it was sitting up for minimal price and I have a friend that got his Gladiator lock stolen. There's a person that plays PandaWoW named Tubeh, She bugs bonuses and also is the one who stole my friends lock. Please keep my account under supervision to see if an unusual IP pops up again. If not, then I don't know what to say. I changed my password but I still have a feeling my account will get hacked again.
At 4:30 pm (US Time) I got on my computer and my Gladiator warrior was not in my character list, So I go onto the shop and it was sitting up for minimal price and I have a friend that got his Gladiator lock stolen. There's a person that plays PandaWoW named Tubeh, She bugs bonuses and also is the one who stole my friends lock. Please keep my account under supervision to see if an unusual IP pops up again. If not, then I don't know what to say. I changed my password but I still have a feeling my account will get hacked again.

PandaWoW doesn't do such a thing as I recall.

I'd suggest you to have a strong and unique password, it will most likely keep you protected just perfectly.

Best of luck.

Okay, well I have changed my password twice and am currently changing my email so what do I do if this person gets on my account again? I've never once given out my info and she randomly got it and logged on and put my Warrior on site for minimal price
  • Game Masters
Okay, well I have changed my password twice and am currently changing my email so what do I do if this person gets on my account again? I've never once given out my info and she randomly got it and logged on and put my Warrior on site for minimal price

Bind your pandawow account with your mobile phone (costs 2$ I think)

Not a report. Keep your account data secured and all will be ok. Edited by LICHER