Name Change

You're the first person on this planet that I see to report for such a thing, it might be against the rules but seriusly?

Goes to show how much you just want to post for the fun of it. have you even had a look before you post a useless comment?

Oh i forgot to mention next time you think about posting useless junk on my threads just remember 1 thing.

IT CONSUMES

Edited by Aura
Goes to show how much you just want to post for the fun of it. have you even had a look before you post a useless comment?

Oh i forgot to mention next time you think about posting useless junk on my threads just remember 1 thing.

IT CONSUMES

Freedom of Speech

I do not get you people, just because he has "bitch" in his name you report him? Seriusly? Did he do something to you, even if it's against the rules you don't have to report him.

I can see that you're just same type of cancer as half of this forum, not to mention a smartass and a scumbag at the same time.

It decimates.

I do not get you people, just because he has "bitch" in his name you report him? Seriusly? Did he do something to you, even if it's against the rules you don't have to report him.

I can see that you're just same type of cancer as half of this forum, not to mention a smartass and a scumbag at the same time.

It decimates.

The fact you know its against the rules and do nothing goes to show you don't care about this community thats why I have no respect for you it doesn't matter who it is this community as a whole is nice but there is certain few that think they can do what they want and get away with it and its people like me that care that don't mind putting some time into something to make it better.

7 days to change name.
  • Like 1