Brain Freeze

Repitchx

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=44549 and prescene of mind (on phone so i cant link the spell, sorry)

Issue: Frostfire Bolt consumes the buff when it hits the target

When you have brain freeze and pom up, FFB consumes both brain freeze and pom

What should happen: Should consume soon as you cast it

Should only consume Brain freeze

Realm: All

Priority: N/A

Proof:

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
This bug means a single brain freeze proc can be effectively used to fire two instant frostfire bolts depending on haste and the distance between the Mage and his/her target.

I think a 6/10 is appropriate?

Thumbs up anyway.

No idea, but if you alter with it and use it in alter -> port back and it hits the target, you lose it i believe.

nah, problem is that we don't have a place to test the bugs ourselves and we all know that the devs can't test everything themselves. if we had ptr, everything would be fine.

but nooooooooooooooooo, they apply the fixes without letting us test them first. hence why we get 5 fixes and 10 bugs. its just the way coding is.

nah, problem is that we don't have a place to test the bugs ourselves and we all know that the devs can't test everything themselves. if we had ptr, everything would be fine.

but nooooooooooooooooo, they apply the fixes without letting us test them first. hence why we get 5 fixes and 10 bugs. its just the way coding is.

They have their own test serve(Realm). But they won't let us test on it for some reason whatever..

They should create a realm for "QA's" Aka Quality Assurance players ( Those who are advanced and are experienced testers etc ) Every popular private server has it, useful asf.

• 3 weeks later...