Multiple players wintraded for 2k2 in 1v1

to who? xd? man look at his history stop talking pls u embarassing urself D:

Remember that mage aka Nayef, that died over 20 times under 30 sec against Vinistenjk aka Iamraka and stopped to que when Vinistenjk reached 2k2? wow, I think you do. Tryhard more haha, enjoy ban.

why would he q if he farmed for 2k2 ?

ye, why Nayef would que while he had already 2k2? Cuz he bought already visual enchants and made his friend Vinistenjk 2k2 too by wintrading so he can buy visual enchants. Poor guys, another question please? You are deep in shit rn :mocking:

ye, why Nayef would que while he had already 2k2? Cuz he bought already visual enchants and made his friend Vinistenjk 2k2 too by wintrading so he can buy visual enchants. Poor guys, another question please? You are deep in shit rn :mocking:

nayef keep queing btw check his history :D

nayef keep queing btw check his history :D

hes 1k8 now and ye, he is queing now for fun, nothing to loose, he got visual enchants already. Also someone that know he didnt wrong anything dont come here with bullshits and try to defense himself, so stop trying, better enjoy your 1 2 days in guru till ban.

I'm vinistenjk btw nayef is my friend we queued each other and made a deal to make it funny like i don't use Might of ursoc and he doesnt ice block we were trolling with our high rated chars thx if you guys didnt record anything its not a proofs right showing statistic isn't a proof all u showing is vinistenjk winning nayef lol show us a record please so everyone can see us seriously playing the game
I'm vinistenjk btw nayef is my friend we queued each other and made a deal to make it funny like i don't use Might of ursoc and he doesnt ice block we were trolling with our high rated chars . if you guys didnt record anything its not a proofs right showing statistic isn't a proof all u showing is vinistenjk winning nayef lol show us a record please so everyone can see us seriously playing the game if we don't care about our rating and wanna do fun games its also our problem right
I'm vinistenjk btw nayef is my friend we queued each other and made a deal to make it funny like i don't use Might of ursoc and he doesnt ice block we were trolling with our high rated chars . if you guys didnt record anything its not a proofs right showing statistic isn't a proof all u showing is vinistenjk winning nayef lol show us a record please so everyone can see us seriously playing the game if we don't care about our rating and wanna do fun games its also our problem right
I'm vinistenjk btw nayef is my friend we queued each other and made a deal to make it funny like i don't use Might of ursoc and he doesnt ice block we were trolling with our high rated chars . if you guys didnt record anything its not a proofs right showing statistic isn't a proof all u showing is vinistenjk winning nayef lol show us a record please so everyone can see us seriously playing the game if we don't care about our rating and wanna do fun games its also our problem right .
hes 1k8 now and ye, he is queing now for fun, nothing to loose, he got visual enchants already. Also someone that know he didnt wrong anything dont come here with bullshits and try to defense himself, so stop trying, better enjoy your 1 2 days in guru till ban.

RakaAujourd’hui à 14:49

I'm vinistenjk btw nayef is my friend we queued each other and made a deal to make it funny like i don't use Might of ursoc and he doesnt ice block we were trolling with our high rated chars . if you guys didnt record anything its not a proofs right showing statistic isn't a proof all u showing is vinistenjk winning nayef lol show us a record please so everyone can see us seriously playing the game if we don't care about our rating and wanna do fun games its also our problem right.

https://gyazo.com/c0f113fc5e28c558b831b30c028701ba

RakaAujourd’hui à 14:49

I'm vinistenjk btw nayef is my friend we queued each other and made a deal to make it funny like i don't use Might of ursoc and he doesnt ice block we were trolling with our high rated chars . if you guys didnt record anything its not a proofs right showing statistic isn't a proof all u showing is vinistenjk winning nayef lol show us a record please so everyone can see us seriously playing the game if we don't care about our rating and wanna do fun games its also our problem right.

https://gyazo.com/c0f113fc5e28c558b831b30c028701ba

Tell this sweet story to a 10 yold child, for this such a "jokes" you have wargame command :) Nice try, but you both run in Stormwind with 2k2 enchants, also you think everyone is fool? How can you come with this such of lvl 1 lie, atleast tryhard something that is credible. Thank you for trying, busted again, enjoy ban.

This is very true. most of the top 10 are wintraders, I have several screenshots of people admitting to wintrading. You need to fix this.

And layya, even tho you made a deal to make the duel fun, its still a setup duel. And its a wintrade. So stop lying. U all admitted it to me in whispers. and said u didnt care and would just buy unban. Lying about it just makes it worse.

• Like 1

Bruh that won't save you, u need to prove ur '' troll'' high rated arenas.

- - - Добавлено - - -

All data recorded on website that's why u have big chanse to get ban with ur wintrade crew

- - - Добавлено - - -

I saw azland arenas and his dialogues on arena about free rating and he is 100% wintrader

- - - Добавлено - - -

All data recorded on website that's why u have big chanse to get ban with ur wintrade crew

- - - Добавлено - - -

I saw azland arenas and his dialogues on arena about free rating and he is 100% wintrader

And after he got 2k2 in 1v1 against his friend miracle happened, they stopped, wow, everyone is fool but they smart, that is what they think hah, get guts, also fire mage couldnt kill a boomy over 20 times in row yeye, also same boomy die against every mage in arena. Cmon :popcorn:

And after he got 2k2 in 1v1 against his friend miracle happened, they stopped, wow, everyone is fool but they smart, that is what they think hah, get guts, also fire mage couldnt kill a boomy over 20 times in row yeye, also same boomy die against every mage in arena. Cmon :popcorn:

Why he would q if he qued for enchant? They wanted to q each other to have fun lel, it his cr man why u care xdlol, just post a record than u see Nayef let raka win, all ur proofs is bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Добавлено - - -

- - - Добавлено - - -

Why he prove that was troll if it's his cr , why ppls care xd? the thing is Removec have to prove that was wintrade all his proofs is bullshit how can know u that was wintrade ? like if he don't wanna use block , he don't.

Edited by Reehzbtw
Why he would q if he qued for enchant? They wanted to q each other to have fun lel, it his cr man why u care xdlol, just post a record than u see Nayef let raka win, all ur proofs is bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Why he prove that was troll if it's his cr , why ppls care xd? the thing is Removec have to prove that was wintrade all his proofs is bullshit how can know u that was wintrade ? like if he don't wanna use block , he don't.

I proved already, gms are not that stupid how you think, you arguments are so so bad man, "like if he don't wanna use block , he don't." really haha, do you feel ban in air already? :popcorn: He don't use iceblock in purpose to wintrade for your fellow tryhard brother over 20 times in row omagad.

- - - Updated - - -

Because both Nayef and Iamraka run in sw with 2k2 enchants from 1v1 rating? and after they got 2k2 they stopped to que? is not fun anyomore to que now? why they stopped right after reach 2k2? alo alo bring firemans here i smell roasted brain tryhard to def nonsenses :popcorn:

- - - Updated - - -

Reehzbtw i just hate wintraders rats, its ruin fun and competitive gameplay, and its not fair for other people that actually que 1v1 for rating.

I proved already, gms are not that stupid how you think, you arguments are so so bad man, "like if he don't wanna use block , he don't." really haha, do you feel ban in air already? :popcorn: He don't use iceblock in purpose to wintrade for your fellow tryhard brother over 20 times in row omagad.

- - - Updated - - -

Because both Nayef and Iamraka run in sw with 2k2 enchants from 1v1 rating? and after they got 2k2 they stopped to que? is not fun anyomore to que now? why they stopped right after reach 2k2? alo alo bring firemans here i smell roasted brain tryhard to def nonsenses :popcorn:

- - - Updated - - -

Reehzbtw i just hate wintraders rats, its ruin fun and competitive gameplay, and its not fair for other people that actually que 1v1 for rating.

tbh idc they don't have forum acc so i tell u what they told me :), why should i wintrade for 2k xd

tbh idc they don't have forum acc so i tell u what they told me :), why should i wintrade for 2k xd

HEROIC WARFORGE items? bcuz you cant hit 2k in 2v2 and you need that for gurubashi? like this was your rating last season in 2v2 959 rating 10 - 7 (58%) lol and also to show guru peope how good are you in 1v1 by hiting 2k :crazy::crazy::crazy: (wintraded ofc)

Confirmed, you have normal pve equip :mocking:

And who are "they" haha, your wintrade crew? :appl:

Edited by removec
HEROIC WARFORGE items? bcuz you cant hit 2k in 2v2 and you need that for gurubashi? like this was your rating last season in 2v2 959 rating 10 - 7 (58%) lol and also to show guru peope how good are you in 1v1 by hiting 2k :crazy::crazy::crazy: (wintraded ofc)

Confirmed, you have normal pve equip :mocking:

And who are "they" haha, your wintrade crew? :appl:

Yes, it's certainly a wintrade crew where one wintrader defending another wintrader etc