Stuck and dead from zeppelin glitching.

Character Kilick, stuck and dead from zeppelin glitching. Character repair says i have no characters on any realms so can not un stuck. Made ticket with character but no answer as yet, also made one with new character in regards but still no response. Hope someone can help here. Thanks in advance.

• Game Masters
6 hours ago, RedAutumn said:

Character Kilick

There is no character with this nickname in any realm neither there is a ticket opened regarding this issue at the moment. Please link your character who got stucked from Pandawow's armory so we can resolve your issue.

Forgive me but where would I find this armory to link from please?
If any help on x100 ptr test server? once logged in that's what is on the real list. although the work on character tool says no characters.

Edited by RedAutumn
  • Game Masters
3 hours ago, RedAutumn said:

Forgive me but where would I find this armory to link from please?
If any help on x100 ptr test server? once logged in that's what is on the real list. although the work on character tool says no characters.

If your character exist in any realm you can find him here https://cp.pandawow.me/en/armory.html by selecting the realm you play on and simply writting the nickname of the character in the search bar.

Also, I just searched your nickname "Kilick" in our ptr realm and it seems you play there. This is just a test realm we have, you will have to play on our original realms (x5,xfun or x100) that's why in site it says that you do not have any characters. If the realms can not be viewed please dm me at Pandawow's discord and I will help you fix any kind of errors your client has.

17 hours ago, Jegerm said:

If your character exist in any realm you can find him here https://cp.pandawow.me/en/armory.html by selecting the realm you play on and simply writting the nickname of the character in the search bar.

Also, I just searched your nickname "Kilick" in our ptr realm and it seems you play there. This is just a test realm we have, you will have to play on our original realms (x5,xfun or x100) that's why in site it says that you do not have any characters. If the realms can not be viewed please dm me at Pandawow's discord and I will help you fix any kind of errors your client has.

Thanks for the information. When first logged in the test server was only one I accessed, can now see the others. Will use the others. Thank you for your help.

• Jegerm locked this topic