Unerring Vision of Lei Shen Trigger problem

Go to solution Solved by Sqeer,

about https://db.pandawow.me/?item=94524 Unerring Vision of Lei Shen, I know some changes have been made in some cases, But this item's trigger rate is so low, that I can't even see it trigger in 10 mintes a battle, i means ... Can we adjust it in Real Proc Per Minute.

I know that during a long wait, the gear will trigger about 3x over time, whatever, can we adjust this gear so that it will trigger 5x or 6x times over time, and not increase the total number of times it will trigger in a battle, so that this gear will be useful, Instead of turning it into a piece of junk that no one wants,like RPPM,u know,Real Proc Per Minute。

The fact that I can't see it in the first few tens of seconds of a battle now, and triggering it during a dps battle low makes it less useful, my advice is to slightly increase its probability, because its probability is so low,   thx

• Like 1

In fact destruction warlocks trigger this much more often than demonology warlock and affliction warlock....idk 
Maybe I'm hallucinating, If only they had the same chance of triggering

• Solution
9 часов назад, jimjoy сказал:

In fact destruction warlocks trigger this much more often than demonology warlock and affliction warlock....idk 

warlock demonology received nerf. they automatically get a lower chance than other specializations

• Like 1
5 часов назад, jimjoy сказал:

so affliction warlock like that? 

nope. but still on affliction that tier 1000000 trinket.  you should take concil+megera
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VfG1ATtupIMNxA3jMsey5guQMJvBRGX_geDZgDFKLJA/edit#gid=384498307

Edited by Sqeer