[Warrior]Spell Reflection - Multi Reflect

Dryanus

• Spell name : http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=57643 / http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=114028
  • Date tested : 02-11-2014
  • How it works : It works normally as it should on a private server. Reflects "1" spell that is casted on you.
  • How it should work : Multi Reflect is the thing that makes all spells that were casted on you at the same time without reaching you to be reflected back . (ex:Frost Bolt + Ice Lance)
  • Priority : 10/10 (i'm going to say 10/10 because this is something you MUST fix if possible of course )
  • Realm : 5.4.2 x5 realm

i will show you a small clip about me reflecting a Frost Bolt + Ice Lance at the same time as soon as the PTR 5.4.7. is going to be online again. If you don't trust the PTR then i'll get an account from retail and show it to you there , but there is no difference , only the Ping :D

- - - Updated - - -

i'm sorry i just saw what you Replied to my shield wall spell reflect report . Should i re-make this one ?

- - - Updated 2 - - -

Some Clips to show you :

49s Edited by Dryanus
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

i will show you a small clip about me reflecting a Frost Bolt + Ice Lance at the same time as soon as the PTR 5.4.7. is going to be online again. If you don't trust the PTR then i'll get an account from retail and show it to you there , but there is no difference , only the Ping :D

no need, here is your clip for multi reflect spells (

)

with the same reflect at 1.56 i reflect 2 spells (1 wrath from druid 1 from treant)

the mechanic behind is that when he's casted all that flying spells are reflected back.

so theoreticly, if 100 casters at the second 1 cast the same spell (with a 2 sec cast) at second 3 (when i cast reflect and they end cast on me) the spell fly is 1 sec > at the end i reflect all spells casted

excuse my poor english is not my native language.

Nope, this one is okay, because they have the same mechanic.

He understands that they use the same mechanic. He is trying to say that they are BOTH bugged. Imagine 10 people fire frostbolt at you at the very same time. With either Spell Reflect or Mass Spell Reflect they SHOULD ALL be reflected. On this server, only the very first of them will. Understand now?

• Like 1
He understands that they use the same mechanic. He is trying to say that they are BOTH bugged. Imagine 10 people fire frostbolt at you at the very same time. With either Spell Reflect or Mass Spell Reflect they SHOULD ALL be reflected. On this server, only the very first of them will. Understand now?

+1 ! so true

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
This is not that big of a deal other classes have bigger problems and need more attention that the warrior class.

Just stop... All classes need to be considered equal, idk why you hate wars so much and want them to stay bugged...

Please tell me what other classes have bigger problems? I just know for druid which is actually abuse-bug for armour and that is biggest bug here... Personally I think multi reflecti is big deal as you take a lots of damage from spell cast "frostbolt" done from mage mirror images but you should been able to reflect these (because they are casted in the same time) so you would take at least 10k less damage.

• Like 2

+1 they should fix this :) this spell saves u sometimes lol

this bug was also on retail for a long time, I don't think they will fix it on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Just stop... All classes need to be considered equal, idk why you hate wars so much and want them to stay bugged...

Please tell me what other classes have bigger problems? I just know for druid which is actually abuse-bug for armour and that is biggest bug here... Personally I think multi reflecti is big deal as you take a lots of damage from spell cast "frostbolt" done from mage mirror images but you should been able to reflect these (because they are casted in the same time) so you would take at least 10k less damage.

He's not completely wrong, warriors along with mages are one of the most fixed classes at the moment, while there are a lot of specs that are completely unplayable (windwalker, enhancement, feral, demonology). It's all about priority, and I don't think a 10k less damage would be more important than making other classes at least playable.

• 1 month later...
this bug was also on retail for a long time, I don't think they will fix it on here.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not completely wrong, warriors along with mages are one of the most fixed classes at the moment, while there are a lot of specs that are completely unplayable (windwalker, enhancement, feral, demonology). It's all about priority, and I don't think a 10k less damage would be more important than making other classes at least playable.

i'd recommend you not to talk before thinking:D saying bull*** stuff about retail and now saying stuff that doesnt even make sense , just leave please nobody is interested in your arguments , there is no unplayable spec,its cuz you are bad ,,,,, i saw plenty of 2.4k + ferals and enhancement shamans , demonology is a pve spec obv it wont be playable in pvp

i'd recommend you not to talk before thinking:D saying bull*** stuff about retail and now saying stuff that doesnt even make sense , just leave please nobody is interested in your arguments , there is no unplayable spec,its cuz you are bad ,,,,, i saw plenty of 2.4k + ferals and enhancement shamans , demonology is a pve spec obv it wont be playable in pvp

Go spread your ignorance somewhere else, but not in the bugtracker please. Taking the ratings of players to determine how much a class is bugged is just... dumb. The one who must think before writing is actually you. One of my friends here reached 2.2k with Demo like some others, so what? No a bit less is this spec bugged like hell. See now the bullsh*t you wrote over there? demo a pve spec? looool, please sit back and don't interfere with your blatant stupidity.

• 3 weeks later...

Dryanus why don't you rub your anus instead? Where are those 2.4k+ ferals and enh? There are 2-3 and they were carried by someone else.

I dont see any of these specs in the top 50. Not even hunters or frost mages which are the most played classes on retail. But here everyone rolls Awarr and use the fucking swifty macro. Demo may be a pve spec buts its completely unplayable. It's bugged dude. Not working. Now log your warrior, find a half-brained sphere bot monk or a druid and reach 1.4k rating.

Dryanus why don't you rub your anus instead? Where are those 2.4k+ ferals and enh? There are 2-3 and they were carried by someone else.

I dont see any of these specs in the top 50. Not even hunters or frost mages which are the most played classes on retail. But here everyone rolls Awarr and use the fucking swifty macro. Demo may be a pve spec buts its completely unplayable. It's bugged dude. Not working. Now log your warrior, find a half-brained sphere bot monk or a druid and reach 1.4k rating.

Dryanus and me actually had 2.4k in 2v2, as a holy paladin and arms warrior... Just sayin' :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...