[Mage]Living Bomb

hunter1999

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=44457/living-bomb

2. All of the mage bomb spells should have a chance of brainfreeze proc aka a frostfire instant.Frost Bomb and nether tempest do but living bomb doesn't give instant + could you check the formulas for dmg i think its not doing the correct dmg

3.It should give an frostfire bolt instant(brainfreeze on proc)

4.20-23- 3 Days of using living bomb not 1 brainfreeze proc Tried putting in on multiple targets nothing worked.

5.100x realm

6.10/10

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Living Bomb still doesn't work properly.

How it works now: at the end of it's cycle it just ticks it's damage, instead of exploding into a burst similar to Frost Bomb.

How it SHOULD work: at the end of it's cycle, it should explode into a burst of damage and also spread to 3 other targets in the vecinity.

Please fix!

• 2 weeks later...

In Arcane spec, Living Bomb does 2x or 3x more damage then in other specs, this is why you see almost every mage going Arcane now.

Fix please and also fix the last part of the DoT, where it should explode and spread to 3 other targets. Currently, Nether Tempest is doing more damage. The problem related to Nether Tempest is that it breaks crowd control spells instantly, while Living Bomb only breaks CC at the last tick(where it SHOULD explode). This difference makes high rated arenas very tricky, since you need to pick the lesser DoT...just so you could do your job properly.

In Arcane spec, Living Bomb does 2x or 3x more damage then in other specs, this is why you see almost every mage going Arcane now.

Fix please and also fix the last part of the DoT, where it should explode and spread to 3 other targets. Currently, Nether Tempest is doing more damage. The problem related to Nether Tempest is that it breaks crowd control spells instantly, while Living Bomb only breaks CC at the last tick(where it SHOULD explode). This difference makes high rated arenas very tricky, since you need to pick the lesser DoT...just so you could do your job properly.

Living bomb does much more dmg in arcane because of mastery of arcane and arcane usually prioritize mastery over other secondary stats.

Living Bomb does absurd damage in Arcane spec, still, and still doesn't explode+spread at the end of it's ticking.

By absurd I'm refering to killing someone with Living Bomb alone. Instead of it doing like 150k dmg total, it does 80k-90k/tick, esentially killing an undergeared opponent. There's an alliance mage who does this with extreme beauty, along with other bug abuses. His name is Shutaz if it helps to investigate. He wiped out 600k HP+100k absors on my ilvl522 mage with Living Bomb alone. All 90k ticks....At the time it happened, I was unaware that an international sub-forum exists, so I didn't bother reporting/taking screenshots, but it would be nice of you to investigate. He plays daily, just as myself. The bug abuse is extremely obvious especially at the end of a BG, where scoreboard shows he does 4x or 5x more damage then my fully geared fire mage, even tho I have twice the uptime on my targets....

- - - Добавлено - - -

PS: 200k Ice Lances too, while fire mages barely reach 120k Pyroblasts buffed to the teeth and all cooldowns up+Bloodlust AND fully geared. I don't know how they do it, or why they do it, I just want this shit over with.

• 4 months later...