[Spell] Life Cocoon

Please, refrain from replaying without looking for proofs. I am not lying. As I see that many of you cannot believe what I said, here's a video from youtube that proves it: (1:24, 500k absorb life cocoon)

You can watch any other video and see that life cocoon should absorb around what I said (if not more). Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MW monks are not bugged. I mean they have that much healing done on retail as well. They have the highest burst heal by far, the only drawback is that trying to burstheal will eat your mana in no time. Anyways, Life Cocoon should absorb around 200-250k indeed.

Spamming Healing Sphere is the most ineffective way to heal someone. Yes, it has huge heal (just as on retail, don't worry there are lots of pussies on retail too qqing about it), but it will generate no chi, meaning you won't have manatea, meaning you run out of mana in no time.

I play MW myself, I suggest you to try it. It is so easy to catch him in CC, it's unbelievable. You should have an easy time killing someone from the heal of an MW monk. They have that amount of heal because of the fact that they are very sensitive to CC. That means, if you let him out of CC for 3 seconds, he will heal your target fully in that time, but you really shouldn't have problem keeping him in CCs, since they can't do shit about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
So today i was in rbg,and we had a mw heal in team. At one point he healed me for 897 k ,so monk heal not bugged ? Kk seems legit.. You all know mw is bugged,you are just deffending it cuz your either carried by one or playing one.

You have 0 idea's about MW, "bugged" compare MW to other heal classes, by example Rdruid or Rsham's and you will see the point. MW's lack so much on CCs. "Get carried" im pretty sure you just have experience of MW Monks by watching those 1400 rated players spamming healing sphere. Lol nah, As mw you need to be realy good at your positioning. You also need to use Thunder focus tea as Aura mastery and in the worst cases, the chance you get out with it is like 50/50. But yea, "Mw noob class" "spam only orbs" etc etc. This is what makes me angry, people complaining about MW's when they only saw 1 Playstyle, try to play one and you will see the point.

Edited by ChivNPJSA

Clueless monks drop like a stone, but if you meet an experienced one there's no way in hell you can kill it. No way. You have to force him to deplete his mana, wich is hard and time consuming and the least skillful :)

There are ways to bug your mana tea, so a competent monk will NOT go oom with a single player bashing him, unless it's a really strong UH DK.

There are ways to bug your mana tea, so a competent monk will NOT go oom with a single player bashing him, unless it's a really strong UH DK.

How?

@Topic

I think that, as much as there is QQ about mistweavers(and, I have to confess, while I do agree that it is a strong class, I would not say that it is OP, but whenever I see a mw on the opposite arena team I be like "that's gonna take a while") all the bugs should be fixed.

I also think that whining on bug tracker pointlessly should have a punishment just like it has on the report a player section, but what forum mod got time for that, right? There are more than 12 sections on bug tracker.

• 7 months later...