Soul Reaper -5.4.8. patch

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

When i asked about 5.4.8 patch they told me they have done over 200+ fixes to spells and classes, now i see they are full of shit. They just added season 15 gear and more bugs.

I give up i'm going to play on a different server.

• Like 1
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

When i asked about 5.4.8 patch they told me they have done over 200+ fixes to spells and classes, now i see they are full of shit. They just added season 15 gear and more bugs.

I give up i'm going to play on a different server.

Have fun playing someplace else. If you do return, will you take those words back? There aren't MORE bugs, but there ARE bugs. You expected retail experience or what? Nobody is forcing you to stay, mate, and it would bring me pleasure if you left. Having that attitude towards a free service is pretty lame. And stupid.

Dude, it's a single bug. They fixed some other spells like Elemental Blast, WW monk's dual wield and many more.

Let him go and play other servers. We will all giggle when he discovers that most other private servers out there are either MORE bugged or just plain....suck.

Have fun playing someplace else. If you do return, will you take those words back? There aren't MORE bugs, but there ARE bugs. You expected retail experience or what? Nobody is forcing you to stay, mate, and it would bring me pleasure if you left. Having that attitude towards a free service is pretty lame. And stupid.

Let him go and play other servers. We will all giggle when he discovers that most other private servers out there are either MORE bugged or just plain....suck.

A changelog with all the claimed fixes would be nice though