Fun Realm idea's

Cobe

1.Arena Skirmish (1v1-2v2-3v3 personally i prefer 3v3 to encourage new players to play 3v3 )

2.Arena Spectator (even low,shity serves has one i think pandawow need's it especially for 3v3 where some teams may win-trade...i dont know u get the point of spectator :D )

3.New created chars to start with already learned glyphs (its boring to buy each glyph then wait to learn it )

4.Professions trainers near their reagents vendor (it's a waste of time to go to the trainer then come back at the reagents vendor to buy the things u need and so on )

5.StairCase Events (with honor rewards or Conquest rewards for the rly hard lvl's and i mean rly rly hard, since its a pvp realm honor and conq would be a great reward )

6.Duel Zone (Crossfaction ,i think this would be good idea, maybe u will want to duel a guy u met in bg or arena u get the point :)

• Like 2

2. is SUPER important , it would prevent ALOT of wintrading , its SUPER easy to script , it brings alot more fun to just chill and watch other people play without having to watch streams ,and it also teaches people alot by just watching other people play

2 HAS TO BE DONE ASAP

... i know its not , but lets dream

1.Arena Skirmish (1v1-2v2-3v3 personally i prefer 3v3 to encourage new players to play 3v3 )

2.Arena Spectator (even low,shity serves has one i think pandawow need's it especially for 3v3 where some teams may win-trade...i dont know u get the point of spectator :D )

3.New created chars to start with already learned glyphs (its boring to buy each glyph then wait to learn it )

4.Professions trainers near their reagents vendor (it's a waste of time to go to the trainer then come back at the reagents vendor to buy the things u need and so on )

5.StairCase Events (with honor rewards or Conquest rewards for the rly hard lvl's and i mean rly rly hard, since its a pvp realm honor and conq would be a great reward )

6.Duel Zone (Crossfaction ,i think this would be good idea, maybe u will want to duel a guy u met in bg or arena u get the point :)

You do understand that pandawow is a shitty server too, right?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

A thing we had on my server - 1v1 and 2v2 events open world, without healers. It was very organizated and funny. But we probably won't have those since we don't have anyone to organize them, nor a GM to supervise.

Now something that is within range is to add a NPC that can mog any item into any another(just like cheat engine does).