Amazing suggestions from Repitchx

Repitchx

And? We are working on the project every day and do the best we can, if you do not satisfied, go to alternative MoP projects.

you should stop banning players for abusing bugs and start fixing them , the only people who should get banned are the admins who didnt check the potions before adding them to the vendor 2 YEARS ago , its nobodys but their fault , the person who added the potions should be banned. people get reported for abusing bugs but the fact that bm hunters hit 300k powershots and warriors are op as fuck is absolutely fine and non-bannable , funny.

you should stop banning players for abusing bugs and start fixing them , the only people who should get banned are the admins who didnt check the potions before adding them to the vendor 2 YEARS ago , its nobodys but their fault , the person who added the potions should be banned. people get reported for abusing bugs but the fact that bm hunters hit 300k powershots and warriors are op as fuck is absolutely fine and non-bannable , funny.

We have rules, please read and observe them, and you then will not banned.

But each case is considered individually.

We have rules, please read and observe them, and you then will not banned.

But each case is considered individually.

if a shadowpriest plays with the 4 pve set bonus and does 1-2x as much dmg as hes supposed to = instant 30 day ban

if a warrior doesnt abuse anything but does 2-3x as much damage as hes supposed to because the developers havent nerfed them at the beginning = nothing

if a hunter hits you 250k powershot or a rogue hits you 250k eviscerate , everything is ok

do you see this logic? why are the gms here banning players for the dumbest of reasons when clearly theres bigger issues? ive got a 4 pve set priest myself and i only do damage with cooldowns , i easily get outdamaged by warriors or boomkins or even shadowpriests without the set , yet using the set is 30 day ban, WITHOUT ANY PROOF that the set actually increases damage (what if its just a visual bug? why do priests without the set do same/higher damage than me?)

affliction warlocks do 2x-3x my damage every single arena game even when im using the set , but the set is bannable ,

the logic is beyond me , anyone with common sense can INSTANTLY tell something is wrong , but i guess pandawow lacks those people

if a shadowpriest plays with the 4 pve set bonus and does 1-2x as much dmg as hes supposed to = instant 30 day ban

if a warrior doesnt abuse anything but does 2-3x as much damage as hes supposed to because the developers havent nerfed them at the beginning = nothing

if a hunter hits you 250k powershot or a rogue hits you 250k eviscerate , everything is ok

do you see this logic? why are the gms here banning players for the dumbest of reasons when clearly theres bigger issues? ive got a 4 pve set priest myself and i only do damage with cooldowns , i easily get outdamaged by warriors or boomkins or even shadowpriests without the set , yet using the set is 30 day ban, WITHOUT ANY PROOF that the set actually increases damage (what if its just a visual bug? why do priests without the set do same/higher damage than me?)

affliction warlocks do 2x-3x my damage every single arena game even when im using the set , but the set is bannable ,

the logic is beyond me , anyone with common sense can INSTANTLY tell something is wrong , but i guess pandawow lacks those people

You have problems with logic and understanding, further will not talk, because I already say, decision for each ban is taken individually, based on many factors, for if the banned is strictly by the rules, it is possible to ban half the players.

Have you considered the fact that the problem may be with you, and not them?

-Warriors are strong--complain about this to Blizzard. Comparing the numbers you see on retail to those you see here is stupid and useless. This isn't retail. Retail is already far ahead with patches and the people you check on youtube are most likely pros.

-Hunters doing 250k Powershot are legit. Geared players hit stronger then lesser geared players.

-Rogues doing 250k Eviscerate are geared rogues who know how to burst and/or benefit from buffs.

-Priest 4-set bonus actually does increase the damage. We don't ban them for being strong, we ban them for the clear bug abuse.

Have you considered the fact that the problem may be with you, and not them?

-Warriors are strong--complain about this to Blizzard. Comparing the numbers you see on retail to those you see here is stupid and useless. This isn't retail. Retail is already far ahead with patches and the people you check on youtube are most likely pros.

-Hunters doing 250k Powershot are legit. Geared players hit stronger then lesser geared players.

-Rogues doing 250k Eviscerate are geared rogues who know how to burst and/or benefit from buffs.

-Priest 4-set bonus actually does increase the damage. We don't ban them for being strong, we ban them for the clear bug abuse.

i love your joke , Rogue using pve trinket 522 for get 12k agi , and that's isn't leggit , coz this server don't do like blizzard , and don't nerf pve in arena at 522 gear pvp , so rogue can be bannable for the same reason as shadow priest , and war , cant do something , it's just a bug from blood , and they cant decid if they use it or not , just blame the server , for this dmg from blood with mortal strike..

Indeed, PvE trinkets are bugged. Consider the trade-off, tho. You lose a massive ammount of resilience.

and u think rogue , care about resilience? or pvppower ? esp if it's for 3% both of stats and get 8k agi more than pride full trinket use?