Chaos bolt

Ninian

it has a -25% debuff against players . i saw this in a changelog "pandawow.ru" it's because Long ago, this ability to much damage and can hit between 120 and 180k of damage from a player who only had BG's armor, when players we only had 400k of life.

Currently this skill hits a 60-120k damage against players who have 520k life.

I think that warlocks are doing low damage with this skill. personally i never go to the Arena with warlocks because they does low damage and die too fast , lost their competitiveness without "chaos bolt'.

• Developers
I think they would repair this problem. In official wow chaos bolt hit the damage I say before minimum 180k.

At official server (when he was 5.4.8), chaos bolt crits ~200k, but with dark soul and two trinkets. Without procs and dark soul, chaos bolt crits 90-120k. Thats in full 550 gear.

And in full gear, destro warlocks have 90%+ mastery (unbuff). You have only 60%, so you crits should be lower.

• Like 1
At official server (when he was 5.4.8), chaos bolt crits ~200k, but with dark soul and two trinkets. Without procs and dark soul, chaos bolt crits 90-120k. Thats in full 550 gear.

And in full gear, destro warlocks have 90%+ mastery (unbuff). You have only 60%, so you crits should be lower.

say that to warlololock ^^ 300k + chaos bolt in 5.4.8 full prideful

• Developers
say that to warlololock ^^ 300k + chaos bolt in 5.4.8 full prideful

On bg? I mean ~200k max crits with self buffs in duel.

hmm so it might actually be nerfed after all. hitting the dummy for 1m+ damage while only doing 225k on players isnt normal. i will test it and post results

Thats because chaos bolt damage reduced by 25% against players (same as official server).

@Frostshotz yeah, with berserker or power orbs maybe

no power orbs since all of my bgs are either Isle of Conqest or AV so ya also curse of elements+havoc on some1 else=double kill

also dont forget that u can do this whenever u want to cuz of Archimondes Darkness

Kiljaedens Cunning sucks even against melees

it has a -25% debuff against players . i saw this in a changelog "pandawow.ru" it's because Long ago, this ability to much damage and can hit between 120 and 180k of damage from a player who only had BG's armor, when players we only had 400k of life.

Currently this skill hits a 60-120k damage against players who have 520k life.

I think that warlocks are doing low damage with this skill. personally i never go to the Arena with warlocks because they does low damage and die too fast , lost their competitiveness without "chaos bolt'.

Lol maybe all the locks you've seen are noobs , because i'm a d.warlock and i do arenas with a healer and i'm not so low 2.3 k .. and i dont have any problems .

Ps : yesterday i crit 230 k on a full priedfull druid :P

Lol maybe all the locks you've seen are noobs , because i'm a d.warlock and i do arenas with a healer and i'm not so low 2.3 k .. and i dont have any problems .

Ps : yesterday i crit 230 k on a full priedfull druid :P

i agree with u 99% of the dlocks here are either fearbots or just suck so ya

also im 1.8k rate and critted 350k on a druid with barkskin on(isle of conquest no berserk)

pro tip:always go 2 dps and yolo arenas-u wont get rate but will get cap and have fun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...