Insulted in battleground.

Well, I'm Playingafk Just one thing to ask: Where in the screenshot did I insulted someone? I just said in maj in the chat the strategy is to defend towers I did'nt insulted any players.

Then Good game.

You didnt insult anyone indeed , but you did obscene speech c: here are the words which you used - "motherfucking" , "fucking" :) and we all clearly see it in screenshot , though this player has enabled Mature Language filter.

P.S. Soulsearcher , Un-enable Mature Language Filter so all can see clearly the words player(s) use.Make post as rules ask and 1 less rager will be speaking in battlegrounds for some time(probably)!.

Edited by Arevon
You didnt insult anyone indeed , but you did obscene speech c: here are the words which you used - "motherfucking" , "fucking" :) and we all clearly see it in screenshot , though this player has enabled Mature Language filter.

P.S. Soulsearcher , Un-enable Mature Language Filter so all can see clearly the words player(s) use.Make post as rules ask and 1 less rager will be speaking in battlegrounds for some time(probably)!.

Motherfuck*ng was clearly referred to the towers, not the players... please less moralizing, I think it isn't a church, is it? It can happen sometimes.

I would say to focus more on real deals, like speed hackers and those who really write insult TOWARDS other players.

Motherfuck*ng was clearly referred to the towers, not the players... please less moralizing, I think it isn't a church, is it? It can happen sometimes.

I would say to focus more on real deals, like speed hackers and those who really write insult TOWARDS other players.

:facepalm: