bored

Frostshotz

idk much but they were hacked by a xGM (no clue who it was *walking away slowly*)

OP: I'm bored as well so I made twinks one lvl 80 (still not sure if I should stay on this lvl or go to 85) :horde::bloodelf1::deathknight: Name: Fixmydps and one lvl 19 :alliance::worgen1::druid: Name: Ùnknown feel free to join me :3 (they are both on a nonmod account so they can be added to friends :3

Idk for now....ill probably push rating w/ my monk as we get fixes and that motivates me alot!Though I need to find decent and patient hpriest first..

idk much but they were hacked by a xGM (no clue who it was *walking away slowly*)

OP: I'm bored as well so I made twinks one lvl 80 (still not sure if I should stay on this lvl or go to 85) :horde::bloodelf1::deathknight: Name: Fixmydps and one lvl 19 :alliance::worgen1::druid: Name: Ùnknown feel free to join me :3 (they are both on a nonmod account so they can be added to friends :3

what do you do on your twinks?

what do you do on your twinks?

Bgs and more fun stuff but that is not the fun part. I like grinding for gear makes me happy when it finally drops

Anyone got skype or rc and able to talk to sick guy,who's bored af ?
You can always drop by the International rc or add me on Skype you can find my info on my forum profile. I will soon be online:)

"Twinking" in wow is a joke. You go with a higher char and farm gear, then xfer to "twink" and he right clicks them on. No twinking done whatsoever.

Compare the twinking in wow to twinking in an old MMO, such as Anarchy Online, and you will see how much of a joke the "twinking" term is in wow.

In Anarchy Online, veterans farmed gear for months or even years JUST for a twink. And, when they got that gear, finally, came the actual twinking prrocess. This involved extensive farming for unique twinking items, some of them were so rare that you had to had the luck of a lottery winner to actually drop from a mob/boss. People with money barely afforded to buy such items without wich their twinking process would have been impossible.

And then came the math part. Crunching up numbers to fit 1 extra point of stat over other twinks was another process that could take weeks or months.

I've spent a total of 2 years perfecting a lvl 170 twink(out of 220 total levels), 6 months were spent trying to figure out where to come up with a single point of stamina. The only item in the game who would of made this possible was a Nodrop cookie that came from a boss that spawned every 18 hours and was heavily farmed. Besides being heavily farmed, the item had a 2% droprate. I ended up paying the sum of 5 billion credits for it. A fully geared and twinked up lvl 220 would have made that ammount of money in at least 6 months.

So, as you can see, the term "twink" when reffering to wow IS a joke.

Sadly, I don't really think that there's any other way to say it. Though, you not liking this word as much means that you're focusing on its other meaning a bit too much which makes you kind of bothering as well.

O_o. Well I'd prefer... Alt's.

Twinks...Twinks...Twinks...Twinks...Twinks...Twinks...Twinks

Muhahahhahahah

Now see who is weird and is obsessed by that word a bit too much and made me hate it. :D D:

btw if anyone interested

Zeox when will the fixes be applied for all realms? It's exhausting to wait and International people are really feeling nothing New . Friday as today would have been perfect time to post Changelog and apply fixes or just apply fixes instead of making this all even longer waiting.

Write to Juster, he is writing changelogs in topics. He said me today that he'll do that in 3-4 days. So, wait.

they said ''changelog this week'' , their answer , after some time :'' lol no , next week''. I mainly aim this to Juster btw , Zeox , Has done his job fair enough.

Edited by Syrio

btw if anyone interested

they said ''changelog this week'' , their answer , after some time :'' lol no , next week''. I mainly aim this to Juster btw , Zeox , Has done his job fair enough.

ye sure, it's been two weeks since they announced "this week". I think guys it's high time I came up with hofstadter. Look at the following law while thinking about the pandawow fixes. I guess this is where we lose the changelogs:

"Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law."

If you managed to get into the 100th recursion, you can stop now, you got the point...

Edited by Matukaa

ye sure, it's been two weeks since they announced "this week". I think guys it's high time I came up with hofstadter. Look at the following law while thinking about the pandawow fixes. I guess this is where we lose the changelogs:

"Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law."

If you managed to get into the 100th recursion, you can stop now, you got the point...

well in short , as Ive mentioned in one another post , their ''Soon'' is like Retail's ( blizzard's) ''Soon'' if you get what I mean.

Juster is actually so cute and little when I imagine him working on those changelogs for "3-4 days".

Kind of like Tinky Winky from Teletubbies but even cuter.

TinkyWinky.JPG

That's him, after weeks of hard labour working on those changelogs.

EDIT: Just noticed how a nameless (for the intentions of this post) WoD private server fixes as many bugs as Pandawow fixes each changelog only for two days ! And it has only one bug fixer !

Edited by kaibakor2012

Juster is actually so cute and little when I imagine him working on those changelogs for "3-4 days".

Kind of like Tinky Winky from Teletubbies but even cuter.

TinkyWinky.JPG

That's him, after weeks of hard labour working on those changelogs.

EDIT: Just noticed how a nameless (for the intentions of this post) WoD private server fixes as many bugs as Pandawow fixes each changelog only for two days ! And it has only one bug fixer !

He doesn't have irl job thats why he can fix and restart server each Hour , I consider to go on that Nameless server soon maybe bc seems it will be pretty decent in a month , I think.Though Monks suck hard , I'll main a pally then probably.

Edited by Syrio

Nah, WoD sucks. 6.1 kind of better but not rly.. Waiting at least for 6.2.

I'm kinda sad that Pandawow has no contest for a MoP PvP server, though. I really like 5.4.8. Not as much as 3.3.5 but still. WoD will take quite some time until it becomes playable and even then it's still unsure.

Ye and with lolten's complete lack of bug fixes, dogshit arrogant staff and player count faking on the site. If anyone thinks those numbers r real they are retarded

At least on lolten core spells like Touch of Karma are fixed in weeks after the first new content launch and not after years, or a time yet to be seen... AND you won't ever see a minor glyph fix coming before a row of major bugs just to lengthen the changelog.

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

This server itself is boring without any events from dev side when ur full pride with lots of stuff :d. Only players as I see try to make up a tournament while there are so many class major bugs :rofl_mini:

I was really amazed about M*****-WoW special events for xmas , staircase , giveaways etc. sounds amazzing.. While pandawow sleeps and makes completely nothing

wait what?lolololten wow and events?Xmass events bugged as shit.summer events bugged as shit.ALL KIND OF EVENTS on lololololwow bugged.go there mr.trolololololWOW.i prefer to have less events but working over than 1000000 events bug all fucked up.CYA

wait what?lolololten wow and events?Xmass events bugged as shit.summer events bugged as shit.ALL KIND OF EVENTS on lololololwow bugged.go there mr.trolololololWOW.i prefer to have less events but working over than 1000000 events bug all fucked up.CYA

meh /facepalm.

btw, the new week started, now they can say again: "this week"

Well as you can see he said 3-4 days and he said that on Saturday , so tommorow is last chance or bye yall cya soon , on another server :d

Sadly, there's nowhere else to go to :D Pandawow is ODDLY the best MoP server around. I'm goddamn bored of WotLK and Cata.. TBC and Vanilla I have no desire whatsoever to play.

And WoD... I'm currently subscribed on retail.. I geared my main ret in full PvP gear and I have no motivation whatsoever to play there anymore. Too lazy to lvl up alts. WoD servers are way too buggy. And all in all I'm not rly enjoying WoD so far.

I was kind of hoping to play some 6.1 PTR as it usually allows you to create full PvP-geared max lvl premades but not only are those premades not available anymore (they haven't bothered to make ones for lvl 100 yet) but I can't even copy my retail characters to test the 6.1 changes because apparently the PTR has been bugged for a week now and my account is flagged as a MoP account instead of a WoD one (so I can't access a lvl 100 character).

It's a good thing that Smite's Season 2 is starting on Wednesday. Haven't played it for a while but hell does the new map look gorgeous.

Edited by kaibakor2012