Shroud of concealment

Norther

1. Name of bugged spell: Shroud of concealment

2. Description of the problem: Shroud of concealment stealths players who are in combat when it shouldn't. This allows players to freely cast/damage for the 15s duration while being un-targetable. This is very serious bug arena-wise.

3.How it should work: If a player starts casting or gets hit the stealth should wear off, just like the normal stealth does.

4.Date when you tested it:13.1.2015

5.Realm: Fun

6.Priority of the problem: 10/10, 15 sec of bugged immunity...

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Probably the worst bug in this server atm for pvp. Even "r1" rogues abuse this in every game too . the thing about this is that many "high rated" rogues that have a brain abuse this in the best possible way , like when their teammates are at low hp . soo yeah you can basically save someones ass with this bug . GAMEBREAKING
  • 4 months later...
Rogue+mage is now the most ridiculous OP 2s DPS comp.

One can keep you frozen for half an hour, one can protect the other for 15 seconds....nice!

rogue mage is one of the best double dps comps out there along with boomy rogue, boomy mage & ret hunter

Rogue+mage is now the most ridiculous OP 2s DPS comp.

One can keep you frozen for half an hour, one can protect the other for 15 seconds....nice!

its not OP if you know how to counter it . and there are many ways to counter it (without abusing something)

• 3 months later...
rogue mage is one of the best double dps comps out there along with boomy rogue' date=' boomy mage & ret hunter[/quote']

simply not true. Rogue mage was one of the worst combs in S15. just for example :

Ret + hunter was betther

Boomkin + rogue was betther

Boomkin + lock was betther

Boomkin + mage

even ww + Boomkin was betther

On retail in s15 you didn't even saw more than 2 RM's above 2.4k

i guess the r1 one was 2550 and r2 was 2450 ... i know it because one of my mates played rm on 2.4k + So we talked alot about that comb and i checked the ladder.

If you compare this r1 rogue mage player from retail with the pandawow ones. Lmfao Sorry but how people play rogue mage here isn't even worth for 2k on retail

simply not true. Rogue mage was one of the worst combs in S15. just for example :

Ret + hunter was betther

Boomkin + rogue was betther

Boomkin + lock was betther

Boomkin + mage

even ww + Boomkin was betther

On retail in s15 you didn't even saw more than 2 RM's above 2.4k

i guess the r1 one was 2550 and r2 was 2450 ... i know it because one of my mates played rm on 2.4k + So we talked alot about that comb and i checked the ladder.

If you compare this r1 rogue mage player from retail with the pandawow ones. Lmfao Sorry but how people play rogue mage here isn't even worth for 2k on retail

haha right xD....

kappa

Edited by Repitchx
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Topical.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...