Now PvE gear gets scaled down to ilvl540 in Battlegrounds and Arenas

uraganuu

Alot of things need addressing and proper fixing, but it's coming! PvE was fixed relatively fast(I wasn't expecting it for at least 3-4 more months), let's just hope others will also get fixed as fast :D

I'm adding to the list of horribly broken(OP)bugs: Healing Sphere, DR(especially on Fears), Battle Fatigue instability, MMR etc :)

firemage damage is so weak now, normal non cd pyros do like 60-70k at most , cant even hit over 100k with cds

Why do you even speak if you haven't ever touched retail?

Apparently you haven't even watched 5.4.8 youtube vidoes.

And you have ZERO idea how this game works.

On the other hand - VERY, VERY, VERY nice job ! Too bad 90% of all my characters are banned 'till the end of April.. but I'm really glad that you finally fixed it :D Very good job indeed. I could care less about buff stacking but if you fix Battle Fatigue fading every 6 seconds now I will love you forever and ever!

Why do you even speak if you haven't ever touched retail?

Apparently you haven't even watched 5.4.8 youtube vidoes.

And you have ZERO idea how this game works.

On the other hand - VERY, VERY, VERY nice job ! Too bad 90% of all my characters are banned 'till the end of April.. but I'm really glad that you finally fixed it :D Very good job indeed. I could care less about buff stacking but if you fix Battle Fatigue fading every 6 seconds now I will love you forever and ever!

kid i play mage for longer than you play video games , youre the last person to tell me something , i main mage since TBC came out on retail and i know EVERYTHING about pandawow mage since i play here for a long time

http://i.imgur.com/F9yuLjb.jpg?1

fire mage on pandawow is shit , 4k intel potion + trinket proc + on use trinket = 90k pyros , on retail that would be 140k+ (in 5.4.8) easily , with the 4k intel which is huge , you dont see those numbers cause NOBODY has those 4k intel potions and NOBODY has the 1k intel flask + broken buffstacking , the damage should be higher

my arcane mage crits 160k icelances without arcane power and its funny

I'm gonna be honest with you. I'll be 21 on the 3rd of June. I've been playing video games since I was 7.. maybe even 6.. not sure. I've been playing WoW PvP since TBC becoming serious only in WotLK. I'm 100% more mature than you, I've 100% played more video games than you, I've 100% played more WoW than you, I've 100% played mroe mage than you, I'm 100% better at WoW than you. I'm certain of that - and that's only judging by what you've written in this thread alone.

Now, setting personal matters aside, let's get back to the point:

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=11366/pyroblast#changelog - here you can clearly see that the last time Pyroblast was changed in MoP it hit for 1816 to 2305 (+198% Spell Power) direct damage. It's only modifier is that it deals 25% more damage if casted instantly(without PoM, of course). So if you were just a little bit like me and were actually good at maths (speaking as a person who's been in math schools all his life and is studying that in university now) you could EASILY calculate how much damage would you deal with Pyroblast considering your Spell Power. You could either test it out on a dummy or on a player (taking PvP Power and Resilience into consideration) and see that its damage is perfectly as it should be.

Sure it was bugged until a week ago. The 25% bonus damage from instant casting wasn't working but that quickly got fixed so right now I'm not 100% but 1000% certain that it's working EXACTLY as it should.

P.S. Another way to see what I'm talking about is to just write "5.4.8 (or even 5.4.7) fire PvP" in youtube and compare your damage in a duel, for example (where you can refrain from potions and buff stacking). Not that hard.

Edited by bloodknight2012