Insulting relatives

"Tu madre" = "Your mom"

If you ask me this is no insult, and it's very possible you provoked the player first and just took screenshot of his answer... which is no insult, also I can see you said "noob" in chat but I can't decide was that meant to the player that whispered you since he's not in range or to horde player.

According to Google Translate, that ain't an insult either. I know a few spanish people, I'll ask them if it is an insult.

Also, we went full off-topic because your thread was alredy answered with Lanstus' reply/Mine.

you're retarded or what? mentioning mother in any case is an insult! out of the thread, don't come back noob!

You don't need mods to tell you that report is invalid, I'm a former chat moderator and Uraganuu is former Game Master, we know rules well and there's no insult on those screenshots, and you should stop telling people to "get off your thread" since you can't make anyone leave certain thread because they don't want them there, Staff allowed public to see player reports so we can see and comment on them, if they didn't want this they'd only allow staff members to see player reports.
  • Like 1
You don't need mods to tell you that report is invalid, I'm a former chat moderator and Uraganuu is former Game Master, we know rules well and there's no insult on those screenshots, and you should stop telling people to "get off your thread" since you can't make anyone leave certain thread because they don't want them there, Staff allowed public to see player reports so we can see and comment on them, if they didn't want this they'd only allow staff members to see player reports.

You know what comes after a brick at a building?Your head.

• Like 1