Best of Each Class (PVP)

Ðionysus

Warrior: Neik

Mage: Baaz (only mage in this server who can play without abusing)

Rogue: Sokween

Warlock: Waaz

Shaman: Samuelito

Priest: Holy: Shelby Shadow: Shurkdabang

Monk: Nobody since they all blow dick and don't know what they're doing.

DK: Absolutezero (yes he did bug abuse but before back in 5.4.2 he didn't abuse anything and still managed to stay at the top), Necrobot (only DK I've seen that play without bug so far).

Druid: Celith (he quit a while ago), Minpojke

Hunter: Hitdown

Paladin: Dartmeganz

Note: I don't think that theese are the best players on the server since there's lots of bugs and 2s doesen't measure skills. I just that they deserve a spot since they know how to play without bugs.

DK: Absolutezero (yes he did bug abuse but before back in 5.4.2 he didn't abuse anything and still managed to stay at the top), Necrobot (only DK I've seen that play without bug so far).

I found out today what Absoluteabuser keeps doing for 2 years without being cought. I've sent message to Juster with link to the exploit and explanation on how it works.

If they fix it, I doubt you'll ever see that name in a top50.

I found out today what Absoluteabuser keeps doing for 2 years without being cought. I've sent message to Juster with link to the exploit and explanation on how it works.

If they fix it, I doubt you'll ever see that name in a top50.

This topic is not for how mutch you hate Absolute

Also wtf you talkin about ?

and here we go again, we all gonna argue about abusers & we talk about who's best?

come on guys, it's a popularity contest. people vote for their friends. if you hate a guy, but you know he's good, you won't vote for him. It's pretty sad.

Just close this thread already. I can mention plenty of names in this thread that are just bug abusers and are shitty players. People alt f4 to not lose rating, rof abuse, necrotic strike is buggy as fuck, pets running through pillars, permanent combat, mirror image abuse, double talent abuse, fear doesn't break on dots (hence rsham lock), orb doesn't break poly, mage food is buggy, random aoe spells hitting through pillars (pala blind, earthgrab totem, ascendance for enhancement shamans and so on.)

it took me 30 sec to mention all those bugs and they're all game-breaking.

Close this thread cause it's not about who's the best, but who's the best friend...

• Like 2

Remake this thread after that pandaWow will be full debug Will be more intelligent ... Oh what I Just said ... It won't happen.

I'm not here to cry or anything cuz I don't even care about this server now but it's a pitty that pandawow was (for me) the last mop Private server with interesting pvp really but now the only thing that we can see it's that they don't really care of the players of the server (it's my opinion) but yeah pvp is dying... Server is dying... Just for that bugs like repitch list some of them.

Anyway like I said I'm not here to cry but please members of the pandawow staff PLEASE do something ! Otherwise it's simple pandawow will die ... Trust me

Btw I got a lot of fun here ;)

Cya

leave arena bug is the most important now, hope juster will perma ban their ip, anyway if they ready to cheat so hard they will buy new accs

Can they get perma baned for Alf-F4-ing in arena? Because they are not using 3rd party software or changing in game values, they just Alt-F4 when they die. Don't get me wrong I would love to see them perma baned, but i don't think that they will. The worst that might happen to them is betting baned for a few days or a week.

rogue: Jugalo & Jassy (can these r1 rogues show me how they do it? need tips)

Monk: Selie (first 3.2k monk maybe, soon to be first 3.3k? :OOO)

Mage: Raou (best mage world)

DK: Jocko

Druid: Iglepikenx & Hisohriu (idk how to spell this feral's name) kappa

warrior: Criptonid & takka (they're that good that if they lose they actaully don't lose. see what i did there?)

dont need anyone else, everyone is bad except these players.

these are 100% legit players, never abused, alt f4'd or wintraded. theyre all skilled and deserves titles & mounts.

like if you agree with me

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

mage - russian 3k retail glad mage

rogue - russian 3k retail glad rogue

paladin - russian 3k retail glad pala

hunter - russian 3k retail glad hunter

shaman - russian 3k retail glad shamy

monk - russian 3k retail glad monk

druid - russian 3k retail glad druid

warlock - russian 3k retail glad lock

warrior - russian 3k retail glad warrior

dk - russian 3k retail glad dk

priest - russian 3k retail glad priest

KAPPA!

mage - russian 3k retail glad mage

rogue - russian 3k retail glad rogue

paladin - russian 3k retail glad pala

hunter - russian 3k retail glad hunter

shaman - russian 3k retail glad shamy

monk - russian 3k retail glad monk

druid - russian 3k retail glad druid

warlock - russian 3k retail glad lock

warrior - russian 3k retail glad warrior

dk - russian 3k retail glad dk

priest - russian 3k retail glad priest

KAPPA!

Has anyone noticed that most of those 3k russians have really strange builds? Like the top rated DK, he has stacked so much crit all of his gems, reforges and enchants witch goes against all 5.4 DK guides that I have seen. Same for some of the high rated warlocks, I was dueling some destro warlocks and noticed they shoot some strange green stuff that deals a ton of damage (not fell-flame or chaos-bolt) I played a warlock for about a month now and I have not found that spell in the spellbook and it does not show in recount. This implies that these top rated players are not very skilled and that they use exploits and bugs to advance in arena. So to me a high rated player on PandaWoW is just an average player that knows a few bugs.

Edited by Shepard

shepard, plz dont post ur knowlege about s12 reforging

crit gemming became the most popular for dk in s15

introducing one of the best dk eu armory, r1 s13, glad s14 s15

http://pvpratings.com/player/view/outland/Katsoura

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/outland/Katsoura

the one armory that survived

but yeah, absolute majority of pvp top uses bugs, but dont diffenetiate russian and eu players

^this attempt is so bad, jeez

the thing is - it just provides more burst, most of dks played comps like tsg\phd where burst is extremely needed

the other gemming - mastery - was only viable in shadowcleave

the dmg overall means nothing, unless its a dk duel

in tsg\phd the damage only goes on 1 target - the trick is - even hpriest wings cant outheal this, etc, this team doesnt need any aoe pressure. At s15 dk could get a significant amount of crit bc of 550 gear. aslong as you dont gem full int youre not doing anything wrong.gemming full strength or critt makes small but noticable differences but it all comes down to personal preferance.

Pls stop theorizing, you alrdy repeating yourself

i repeat, only in shadowcleave and rbg (read:meaningless shit) dk used to go for aoe

the whole speech was to this anti-russian reforging. After that you started arguing about profits for this and that gemming...

??

Edited by faina

in tsg\phd the damage only goes on 1 target - the trick is - even hpriest wings cant outheal this, etc, this team doesnt need any aoe pressure. At s15 dk could get a significant amount of crit bc of 550 gear. aslong as you dont gem full int youre not doing anything wrong.gemming full strength or critt makes small but noticable differences but it all comes down to personal preferance.

Pls stop theorizing, you alrdy repeating yourself

i repeat, only in shadowcleave and rbg (read:meaningless shit) dk used to go for aoe

the whole speech was to this anti-russian reforging. After that you started arguing about profits for this and that gemming...

??

not completly correct.

Shadowcleave in s15 was like ---> lock is spreading as much aids as he can and dk simply sticks on the healer after he has fear dr and is abit low hp

thats just GG

Mage - Imeightirl ; Basicbxtch

Rogue - Alexisren ; Repitch a.k.a. Zero

Paladin - Dartmeganz

Hunter - Djswagjumpz

Shaman - Flyback ; Sashagreyx

Monk - Chiv (too bad he quit)

Druid - Obesity; Minpojke

Warlock - Funkabizx, Fearmvp

Warrior - Neik

DK - Funk (lol jk he WT god) some russian dk

Priest - Shelbytv

I would've mentioned alot more for each class, but all those people are elitists and think they're the rank one, and bad attitude.