Best of Each Class (PVP)

Ðionysus

Mage : Abu (Frost) ; baaz (Fire)

Rogue : Repitchx (sub)

Paladin : Idk.

Warlock : Insanelock ; lagyna (both affli)

Shaman : A russian (elem) and noone in resto

Priest : Shelby (holy) ; Shadowstar (disc)

Warrior: Me (Reavers)

Hunter : A russian (survival)

Dk : Anacondax(unholy)

Druid : Lightstory(feral) ; cogu(resto) ; noone in balance

Monk : Kiiwii (mw) ; noone in ww

Edited by rasbrad

I lol'd

because Enhance hasn't been viable until they fixed windfury bug like a couple weeks ago.

Windwalk is still bugged too, as is glyph of purge, but once those 2 are fixed I think we'll see loads of enhances being played.

Shame too, because it's a pretty fun class.

no. reason is cause no1 plays it right and its mostly about 2s on pandawow and enh sham is disgustingly bad in that bracket. more 3s queues lately tho due to crossrealm (i love it)

and not only that they play it wrong, but you have very few options as enh sham as what you can play.

no. reason is cause no1 plays it right and its mostly about 2s on pandawow and enh sham is disgustingly bad in that bracket. more 3s queues lately tho due to crossrealm (i love it)

No. As I already said, nobody played it because up until 2 weeks ago, windfury weapon was bugged (the main damage from enhance).

Also Windwalk is bugged, glyph of purge is bugged, glyph of healing stream is bugged, fire ele is bugged ect. So with windfury being bugged too there was no point in playing them.

and not only that they play it wrong, but you have very few options as enh sham as what you can play.

Turbo is one of the best comps, Enh Dk MW (when mw gets fixed), Beastcleave.. All r1 comps. Not it's hard to find a warrior+healer on our server lol.

No. As I already said, nobody played it because up until 2 weeks ago, windfury weapon was bugged (the main damage from enhance).

Also Windwalk is bugged, glyph of purge is bugged, glyph of healing stream is bugged, fire ele is bugged ect. So with windfury being bugged too there was no point in playing them.

elemental blast doing too much for enh sham on here, so its kind of a tradeoff. windfury is bugged, but you get extra damage from elemental blast on here.

Turbo is one of the best comps, Enh Dk MW (when mw gets fixed), Beastcleave.. All r1 comps. Not it's hard to find a warrior+healer on our server lol.

beast cleave & turbo were prob 2 best comps for enh sham in mop, but enh sham wasn't r1 material. if you saw the ladder you didn't see many enh shams. it was filled with god comp, kfc, lsd, lsd2 etc.

Edited by Repitchx

Mage - Abu

Rogue - Claimitko

Paladin - Dartmeganz

Hunter - Petacraneo, Cambeezy

Shaman - Солиднаябаба, Zankedbrotha

Monk - Mingxo, Havi

Druid - Весёлыйблумх (resto) Talla (Boomie) Hartigan (Feral)

Warlock - Funkabizsax, Темныйберлин

Warrior - Backinbsns, Zhalifa, Neik

DK - Ceroline

Priest - Jessfearx, Shelby

have to disagree, i was able to go up till 2550 with a hpal on x10 (while facing abusing dk's with the broken parry chance back then). It's viable, but it shines in 3's. Hopefully when they fix traps i'll be able to find myself a beastcleave comp. Have to agree with repitch tho, not to brag but ive spent a lot of time on alts on either x100 or fun back when arena spectator worked. And i haven't seen any decent players. Idk i'm really hopeful after the windfury fixes.

Okay, joke's by the side.. ill rate this serious too like everyone else:

:mage: Mage: Abu

:rogue: Rogue: Repitchx

:paladin: Paladin: Dartmeganz, Khardstone

:warlock: Lock: Funka, Waaaz

:shaman: Shaman: Diony, Baks, Zanked, Flyback, Alex

:priest: Priest: Akuyama, Shelby

:warrior: Warrior: Tedx, Backinbsns, Neik, Scotty & Zha

:hunter: Hunter: Beezy, Hitdown

:deathknight: Dk: there are good ones from 100x

:druid: Druid: Cogu, Starfall, Alex

:monk: Monk: Brofist, Kiwii. Mingmisty

Edited by Chivy

Mage - Abu

Rogue - Claimitko / repitchx

Paladin - Jhonnysines

Hunter - Hitdown, Cambeezy

Shaman - Zankedbrotha, Samuelito

Monk - Chiv, Havi

Druid - Tallaque, Flashdruid, Hartigan

Warlock - Funkabizsax, Темныйберлин, Flashtwo

Warrior - Zhalifa, Neik

DK - Jocko, absolutezero

Priest - Shelby, Rhinologyx

have to disagree, i was able to go up till 2550 with a hpal on x10.

Gz. I got 2.8 with Akuyama farming random teams... Enhance still wasn't viable, but it's so ridiculously easy to 2s rating on here.

And this is the last time I repeat myself lol - Nobody played enhance because it wasn't viable. I was pretty much the only enhance queueing.

Only now, after Windfury is fixed, is it 3s viable. :)

Mage - Abu

Rogue - sokween

Paladin -

Hunter - two russian hunts

Shaman - i heard that sabri is good

Monk -

Druid - maybe cogu ? dont know

Warlock -

Warrior - russian warr

DK -

Priest - Shelby, me

blanket spots means that i never met any high rated or that even if i met this r1's in their class they were still shit and got rating cuz of bugs, and cant be named best even on private server

btw this thread is a joke

Mage - Abu

Rogue - sokween

Paladin -

Hunter - two russian hunts

Shaman - i heard that sabri is good

Monk -

Druid - maybe cogu ? dont know

Warlock -

Warrior - russian warr

DK -

Priest - Shelby, me

blanket spots means that i never met any high rated or that even if i met this r1's in their class they were still shit and got rating cuz of bugs, and cant be named best even on private server

btw this thread is a joke

who's ur priest?

Hi guys.

I'm reposting this thread that was previously closed due to people flooding it with irrelevant drama. Please don't spam, (especially Noneedholy who solo-flooded the last one). I don't want this one having to be closed for unrelated spam aswell.[/b]

So Repitchx and others, can i politely ask you to stop spamming the fucking thread? We know you're good and shit but you dont have to show off every time .. elitist duck

Warrior=Neik,Zhalifa,Mesx..Many good warriors out there but these are those that shine for me

Shamans=Dionysys(a.k.a)Bloodcagexd,flyback, some russian shaman, samuelito

Rouges=Repitchx,claimi,sokween,some chinese guy in x100

Monks=Spherebot,chiv,havi(XD JK) Mingxo, Kiwii

Mage= Baaz,magetrainer,Abuxo

Warlocks= Waaz

Druids= Minpojke(you can deny it all u want the guy is fucking good) Benhistory, Laserpewpew, same here many druids out there that are good

Paladins=Dartfuckingmeganz(This guy farms me) T.T....

Hunter=Hitfuckingdown(This guy farms me with meganz) T.T....

Priest= Shurkdabang(Shadow),Shelby,shweeps(holy)

Death knights= Necrobot (myself) aka Cunnii now..jkjk(I'm still kinda good though I think :S) Ok real talk, Omne,absolutezero

Just a personal list of people that I think are really good at their class.

Edited by Deathskin

can i politely ask you to stop spamming the fucking thread? We know you're good and shit but you dont have to show off every time .. elitist duck
nah, its the issue with dionys who recreated the thread. Why? just why ? any decent guy knows anyone's lvl without forums like this.

sadly that 99% of the posters here just assume that someone is best b/c "X" got 3-3.3 rating etc, whereas its just a matter of time,snipe,abuse, not the skill

Edited by faina
  • Like 1

nah, its the issue with dionys who recreated the thread. Why? just why ? any decent guy knows anyone's lvl without forums like this.

sadly that 99% of the posters here just assume that someone is best b/c "X" got 3-3.3 rating etc, whereas its just a matter of time,snipe,abuse, not the skill

And thats why you afk on 2k ggwp

*brags on russian forum with glad title and 2.7k highest rating + bnet armory link*

Is there a point on making a Best of Each Class thread? There are so many bugs and exploits you can do on this server, it's making threads like this totally unnecessary and pointless. Have any of you seen the Bug tracker? It's a complete mess!!!

I don't know how can you make list of best players while pets go thro walls, spells ignore LOS and crowd control ignores diminishing returns, so many of my friends rage quited because of the broken DR system.

When the devs fix most of these problems, at least 80%-90% then you can make a best of each class thread.

• Like 1

And thats why you afk on 2k ggwp

sadly that 99% of the posters here just assume that someone is best b/c "X" got 3-3.3 rating

that's epic. i dont give a shit about rating so i play even sp+wwmonk, etc

*brags on russian forum with glad title and 2.7k highest rating + bnet armory link*

shoulda thanslated title before posting this ignorance, this is the link to best healing priest Q&A in mop+wod, b/c not only me, a lot of 2.5+ players were discussing the gameplay there, and we all helped hundreds of ppl (the topics had the most viewign rate in ru\eu)

i agree with shepard

nah, its the issue with dionys who recreated the thread. Why? just why ?

Hmm okay my bad.. I think it can amusing/interesting to hear people opinions. I was also annoyed that a few stupid players like Noneedholy managed to get an entire thread closed single handedly, by trashtalking about non-relevant shit - that's why I remade it.