Discipline Divine Aegis bug

Tracker

Name of the spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=47515/divine-aegis

What's wrong with the spell, and how it should work: This passive means that Discipline priests 'critical' heals will put an absorption shield instead of healing twice as much (if we say a heal is 50k, when the Discipline priest 'crit' it will not heal 100k but instead will heal for 50k and put a 50k absorb + Discipline extra absorb nastery) However, In Pandawow, Discipline Priests' 'critical' heals DOES heal for twice as much AND put an absorption shield in addition to that.

Tested on: 14, nov 2015

Server: x100

Priority: 10/10 because of unfair advantage to Discipline Priests.

I can say about the part "Discipline Priests' 'critical' heals DOES heal for twice as much AND put an absorption shield in addition to that." critics don't heal for a twice, maybe you believe that becasue disc have more buffs to increase healing.

And what Furmetal says it's not affected by Battle Fatigue, I mean, in disc healing spells have two effects, but Battle Fatigue only affect ones and it is the healing part, and about the buff Divine Aegis should be affected by Battle Fatigue, although it seems to be affected a twice it is how works.

But it is not affected for Dampening, this debuff affect only heals, not absorbs so the only way to get this disc buff is through healing.

- - - Updated - - -

I can say about the part "Discipline Priests' 'critical' heals DOES heal for twice as much AND put an absorption shield in addition to that." critics don't heal for a twice, maybe you believe that becasue disc have more buffs to increase healing.

And what Furmetal says it's not affected by Battle Fatigue, I mean, in disc healing spells have two effects, but Battle Fatigue only affect ones and it is the healing part, and about the buff Divine Aegis should be affected by Battle Fatigue, although it seems to be affected a twice it is how works.

But it is not affected for Dampening, this debuff affect only heals, not absorbs so the only way to get this disc buff is through healing.

' date=' but Battle Fatigue only affect ones and it is the healing part,[/quote']

Every heal, absorb etc. should be affected by battle fatigue.

But it is not affected for Dampening' date=' this debuff affect only heals, not absorbs so the only way to get this disc buff is through healing.[/quote']

Battle fatigue should also affect absorbs.

nice try to defend your class bruv.

• Like 1

I believe you didn't understand what I said. So allow me to explain:

If we said a heal is 50k.

Critical effects on healing means 2x of the original heal. (50k from normal heal) or (50k original + 50k crit bonus from critical heal)

However, Discipline Priests do not have the normal critical bonuses of the other healers. Discipline Priests can't 'crit' heal. Instead, they heal for the original amount and add an absorption. (so 50k normal heal) or when they 'crit' they do (50k heal and at least 50k Divine Aegis absorb --more absorption scaling with your mastery--)

But here is what happens on pandawow: When discipline priest 'crit' they get 50k original heal + 50k heal as a critical bonus (which they shouldn't get) + divine Aegis equal to the new heal. So instead of healing 50k and putting a 50k absorption shield, they heal for 100k and put a 100k Divine Aegis absorb.

• Developers
Every heal' date=' absorb etc. should be affected by battle fatigue.[/quote']

No. Many heals/absorbs (Divine aegis, Illuminated healing, Ancestral Awakening and etc) which based on % of other spell, is not affected by battle fatigue, dampening. Because original spell is already reduced by these modifiers.

The same with damage like Ignite (Fire mage mastery), Piercing shots (MM hunter passive), Hand of light (Retribution mastery) and etc. They are not affected by any modifiers, includes resilience.

• Like 1
No. Many heals/absorbs (Divine aegis, Illuminated healing, Ancestral Awakening and etc) which based on % of other spell, is not affected by battle fatigue, dampening. Because original spell is already reduced by these modifiers.

The same with damage like Ignite (Fire mage mastery), Piercing shots (MM hunter passive), Hand of light (Retribution mastery) and etc. They are not affected by any modifiers, includes resilience.

thanks but i guess we all know how it was meant. Atm both isnt affected by dampening and that's the point.

Yes there are big bug in disc priest. I think Noneedholy you didn't understand what I said and Tracker, I understood clearly what you said in the report.

First of all Tracker you're wrong because when a disc make a heal, for instance 50k like in the example you said and it is a critical strike, it makes the normal critics like Aegis Divine Passive do. 50k Heal and the critical bonus is absorb buff plus mastery. What I'm trying to say is that Disc priest do not heal for a twice as much like other heals, I tested that changing specialization, talents, set and everything is fine respect to heals and critics.

The bug is what uraganuu says the capacity to stack two Power Word: Shield thanks to the talent Divine Insight. That bastard talent allow to discs priests stack two PWS.

• 1 year later...