Rollexando

i think u are fking idiot never hearn about SHADOW DANCE AND CLOAK AND DAGGERS u fking scumbag thats not flyhacking idiot

- - - Updated - - -

i unmounted and use shadow dance and cloak and daggers and spam ambush ....

- - - Updated - - -

afther shadow dance u just vanish agian and boom ambush ambush not harddd .... scumbag

- - - Updated - - -

learn play wow delete ur gay rickdickk account i think u must like dicks gay

so i hope gm handle right because ur screenshots are retarded and if i get ban for nothing i just unban got 90k bonusses i dont care m8 listen if i was hacking than i was wrong but im not hacking i just use cloak and daggers and spamming ambush but u mad u die in air sucker

- - - Updated - - -

sureee

Make fun of having a lot of bonuses , that lack of respect

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121179[/ATTACH]

i think u are fking idiot never hearn about SHADOW DANCE AND CLOAK AND DAGGERS u fking scumbag thats not flyhacking idiot

- - - Updated - - -

i unmounted and use shadow dance and cloak and daggers and spam ambush ....

- - - Updated - - -

afther shadow dance u just vanish agian and boom ambush ambush not harddd .... scumbag

- - - Updated - - -

learn play wow delete ur gay rickdickk account i think u must like dicks gay

Nice excuse except for the fact that global cooldowns and falling speed make your "shadowdance ambush mid air spam" impossible.(Source: Actually made a rog to test the interaction :o) You would know if you actually tested your excuse before getting your fly hacks :P

Edited by Lefap
  • 3 weeks later...

Declined.

Because all accounts that was banned before 31 December, got unban

Also we removed bans for all locked accounts with the exception of perma bans' date=' in total 529 accounts have been unbanned. We hope that in the New Year you will not violate the server rules and receive bans.[/quote']