Orb botter 2

In Game name: Liquidcityx xFUN (max)

Forum Name: Liquidcityx

Armory Profile link: https://cp.pandawow.ru/en/armory/char-3-3320345.html

When: 2019-02-02 15:43

Where: Nagrand Arena

Explanation: You should not be able to cast spheres so UP high in the air when jumping.

Verdict: Orb botting

Proof:

On himself:

https://gyazo.com/e98a74136de5de98fcc63dfe08dbbcca

On his partner:

https://gyazo.com/49ce93e9d333853c7c98467b94549098

Notes:

And you rewarded a botter with Furious Gladiator title ? Please remove it due to him being a complete and utter fraud.

Edited by zeakey
  • Like 3

There is nothing to check @C9WINSTON. You can see him place an orb in the air while it even registers him casting it on his skill cast record. He can defend himself all he wants. There is just straight up evidence of him orb botting. Surely you don't need me to explain you how used skill tracker addon works... Mastery proc sphere does not display as a casted sphere on spell tracker.

And the excuse of pleasing an orb in the air by the wall while he isn't even close to one? Really? I have records of you having orbs in the air by the wall as well... I didn't disclose those only because i knew you would say some childish like this. Grow up @Liquidcityx.

There is nothing to check @C9WINSTON. You can see him place an orb in the air while it even registers him casting it on his skill cast record. He can defend himself all he wants. There is just straight up evidence of him orb botting. Surely you don't need me to explain you how used skill tracker addon works... Mastery proc sphere does not display as a casted sphere on spell tracker.

And the excuse of pleasing an orb in the air by the wall while he isn't even close to one? Really? I have records of you having orbs in the air by the wall as well... I didn't disclose those only because i knew you would say some childish like this. Grow up @Liquidcityx.

Chill your ballsack, i just told you what you have to do in order to proof hes actually orbbotting

E: Yes it actually looks like it does but thats out of my bsns, just get a GM to judge.

Edited by C9Winston
Thank you @BuffDeathKnights. That was very informative. That is my point. And @Liquidcityx you don't even know who I am and you just simply jump in to conclusions about my rate. As much as I would like you to not change the subject about your atrocities. I must say that, I may not have gained 3k rate like you have, but a solid 2860 in 3v3 without an orb bot or PQR is pretty decent in my book.
@Autschbatsch its a good that you didn't read it all. It is mostly a monologue between Liquidcityx's alt accounts trying to come up with some lame excuses for himself. No matter how i place on a floor it never ever goes higher than it should. Unless you got DM by priest and you got stuck hovering in the air for life until restart. Only then spheres shift Z axis. Edited by zeakey
i have no clue how it works' date=' but how is that proof? why isn't it possible to cast orbs that high up? it should always be the same height? learned something new today then.[/quote']

Well I have seen it from first point of view so yes, this is how it looks like. It is impossible to put orbs down like this.

if he gets banned for this, then he should lose his title, no? makes no sense to let someone have it if they cheat.

Just saying everyone who thinks this is an orbbot is dumb , if you play mw in 3s with xuen the orbs Land literally everywhere , and I play this server since 2013 , I would have gotten reported more then once if I really used an orbbot , use ur brain , that’s just sad ? I even talked to other mws and they say the same . Even orbs from renewing mist land in the air so idk just sad if I get a ban for that

Just saying everyone who thinks this is an orbbot is dumb , if you play mw in 3s with xuen the orbs Land literally everywhere , and I play this server since 2013 , I would have gotten reported more then once if I really used an orbbot , use ur brain , that’s just sad ? I even talked to other mws and they say the same . Even orbs from renewing mist land in the air so idk just sad if I get a ban for that

Orb botting since 2013. Good to know. If your so sure that u not orb botting please meet me in elwyn forest and show me how you cast orbs over your head. I know for a fact you wont be able to do so. So i doubt you will take up this offer. Not to mention the sphere that got cast in the sky was in fact the real healing sphere and not the mastery one and you didnt even have you Xuen out at that time. So good luck with your demonstration.

And where are all of them monks that you spoke to? Why are they not here defending you? And can you give me their names please? So can keep an eye on them as well :) .

Edited by zeakey

viktor971,

Rofl xD

- - - Updated - - -

if he gets banned for this, then he should lose his title, no? makes no sense to let someone have it if they cheat.

I really do hope so. While other MW monks like myself gained it fair and square, this one was orb botting his way up the ladder. In my opinion his account should get perma ban, however i dont think that will happen. But the title defo needs to go pronto. I am sure he is probably selling his account as we speak on black market to gain some profit from it.

Edited by zeakey
viktor971,

Rofl xD

- - - Updated - - -

I really do hope so. While other MW monks like myself gained it fair and square, this one was orb botting his way up the ladder. In my opinion his account should get perma ban, however i dont think that will happen. But the title defo needs to go pronto. I am sure he is probably selling his account as we speak on black market to gain some profit from it.

ur poor if u think my title will get deleted