PvP квест (цепочка на лп)

dileo

Как известно наши пвпшеры (криворукие) и ни на что не способны кроме как афкшить на бг и сливать их все подряд, даже квестовые, которые бывает ждёшь ни 1 и не 2 часа и получаешь в результате слитое бг и не сделанный кв + подгоралово.

Я конечно всё понимаю квест может поднять активность в пвп но надо подумать и о пве игроках:

На 1 чаре победил на котмогу с 8 раза, копи с 4 - ну куда это вообще годится и при этом бг прокает очень и очень редко.

А если чаров ни 1 то это может растянутся на недели.

Предлагаю апнуть прок данных бг в рандоме или заменить на ВСГ и Низину Арати, которые прокают чаще.

https://db.pandawow.me?quest=32389/%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BA - альянс

https://db.pandawow.me?quest=32431/%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0-%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B5 - орда

Ничего апать не надо, выполняйте неуважаемые пивиешники)

По моему это ваши проблемы, что вы не можете выполнить данный кв :)

- - - Добавлено - - -

My suggestion to administration was to replace quest criteria with 2 random battleground wins instead of these 2 specific ones on x5, but it was declined unfortunately

Правильно сделали, что отклонили)

• Like 1

• Developers
Правильно сделали' date=' что отклонили)[/quote']

I don't see how forcing PvE players who don't play BGs on a PvE realm has a positive impact. It's same as I would force arena gladiators to sit on Garrosh Hellscream to get their weekly conquest point cap

Ничего апать не надо, выполняйте неуважаемые пивиешники)

По моему это ваши проблемы, что вы не можете выполнить данный кв :)

- - - Добавлено - - -

Правильно сделали, что отклонили)

Согласен. Значит уважаемые пвпшники, должны ждать, пока наши пвешники(криворукие) соберут рейд на Ша, потом тратить своё драгоценное время( вместо которого можно покрасоваться в шторме) на убийство босса - это норма, а регнуть и выиграть пару бг, это тяжело.

I don't see how forcing PvE players who don't play BGs on a PvE realm has a positive impact. It's same as I would force arena gladiators to sit on Garrosh Hellscream to get their weekly conquest point cap

Как бы это ещё с оффы, что нужно выполнить данный критерий для квеста. Пусть собирают пати и ждут прока как это делалось в актуале. :crab:

Во всех патчах, пвп игроков , заставляли ходить в рейды и получать пве шмот, что бы было комфортно играть на арене/бг. Вы из-за двух побед на бг, говорите о каком-то колоссальном пвп принуждение пве челиков, самому не смешно?

• Developers
пвп игроков

ходить в рейды и получать пве шмот

No I don't find it funny when we talk about PvE questline for PvE cloak on a PvE realm where it is not a secret to anyone that BG queue has low activity.

Also this is my opinion, this is a discussion thread isn't it? Everyone is free to say what he thinks about it. Doesn't really mean anything will change

Edited by Scorpionz

Да Скорп, камон, бобы голосовали и топили за пве реалм, пусть пожинают плоды своих голосов, что пвпшников не осталось на сервер, и некому тащить их на бг (какая жалость(не жалость)).

Квесты надо оставить такими же, я вот, например, за час сделал оба бг. Всего то стоило арена шмот с банка достать.

• Like 3

Да Скорп, камон, бобы голосовали и топили за пве реалм, пусть пожинают плоды своих голосов, что пвпшников не осталось на сервер, и некому тащить их на бг (какая жалость(не жалость)).

Квесты надо оставить такими же, я вот, например, за час сделал оба бг. Всего то стоило арена шмот с банка достать.

Вот именно, делов то.

Let's be real, every guild that cares about doing the legendary questline will just use wargames and 5v5 it and let the other team win. Nobody cares about playing the BG for real, so just make the quest auto complete so the PLAYER VERSUS ENEMY players can do the actual GAME MODE they chose to do and not be shoehorned into PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER. And before I hear anything about it being blizzlike, this is a 5x server with a p2w cash shop and priests can wear Dreadnaught, just autocomplete the damn quest.
  • Like 1

Вообще-то, продуктивный создавал тред чтобы работала БГ конкретка.

Т.е. регаешь БГ конкретку и траишь.

Как будто на освоении боссов мало вайпов...

Забавно видеть, что он пишет на английском, а вы отвечаете на русском и друг друга понимаете

My suggestion to administration was to replace quest criteria with 2 random battleground wins instead of these 2 specific ones on x5, but it was declined unfortunately

Уважаемый вы зря старайтесь, создав сервер x5 и перезапустив сервер с нуля вы просто этим шагом собрали всех PVE игроков в одну корзину. А как правило PVE не любители ходить на арену, и бг. Эти квесты бесполезны и все это не поможет ни как. Мой вам совет выдайте PVP одежду 550 lvl за очки завоевания с выходом 5,2 и подключите сервер x5 к кросс серверу только так вы сможете исправить данное положение.

• Developers
Мой вам совет выдайте PVP одежду 550 lvl за очки завоевания с выходом 5' date='2 и подключите сервер x5 к кросс серверу только так вы сможете исправить данное положение.[/quote']

There are other people on this project who are in charge of PvP content, I have nothing to do with it. My suggestion was clearly based on current situation on x5 and current BG queue system, you have the right to agree or disagree with it

• Developers
and where they? Not a single step has been taken in the direction of pvp. Even after the release of 5.2, they are not expected

I can't speak of actions done or not done by others. I speak only for tasks that I'm in charge of

Reject one of the best offers, what?

When Blizzard created this quest, they didn't think about it.

It really looks like you are being forced to play PvP.

No I don't find it funny when we talk about PvE questline for PvE cloak on a PvE realm where it is not a secret to anyone that BG queue has low activity

Really funny.

Now we are talking about a PvE server, where the aspect goes in the direction of PvE, not PvP.

The activity of the game on BG is only one of the reasons that you will not be able to complete this quest.

You will need to spend an hour, a day,a week just to find the map you need. Not to mention that you can win without having PvP equipment.

Premade is another reason that can create an obstacle for you when completing this quest. The most interesting thing is that the premade is prohibited,but the players continue to collect them and remain at the same time not punished.

"Inter-factional BG-Quick search of battlefields, no queues and PRE-ASSEMBLED PREMADES" this is exactly what was indicated on the site when opening the x5 server. Can you help me find the logic in all this?

At the moment, this quest really creates an obstacle to moving on to the next task if you have more than one character. Therefore, it is necessary to do something with it, otherwise there will be a lot of conflicts.

PvP players will always be against such topics, because this quest creates online PvP for them.