For pandawow staff

pujo2

You should consider on do something against fly hackers, the amount of them is increasing every day cause they don't get ban.. sometimes during 4 days or more.. take care of your server guys.. Edited by pujo2

My guess is that there's nobody online to ban them.

Fun realm has only 3 GMs, Shadrissa, Bukarasik and Neff, and I bet 2 of them are also working on WoD so....that's why the place is crawling with cheaters.

The only thing they need to consider is that doing things cheaply ends up being more costly in the long run. 3 GMs/realm is not nearly enough and the banning policy does alot more harm than good. They think that banning cheaters permanently will decrease the number of players. Yes, it will lower the numbers of CHEATING players, but overall the server can only GAIN population if the gameplay experience of others isn't affected by people who cheat.

So, if you want to give them a solid advice, add these:

1) double the number of GMs/realm. It costs bonuses so the "cost" is close to 0.

2)change the banning policy regarding cheats: permanent bans for ALL cheats involving external software, 1 month or more for bug abusing. The stricter the penalty, the better it works. If you don't believe me, visit retail.

3)remove chat moderators(so that the language filter actually has a purpose(as it is in retail))and, instead, change their job description to something like: Helper. A guy who answers tickets in game and gives advice on the forum. As it is now, the chat is still filled with chat violations and players have an extra reason to flame the in-game chat and the forums.

4)change staff recruitment policy, making it an absolute requirement that the players present a photo ID when they sign up. Also, change the minnimum age requirement from 16 to 18. The reason should be logical.

- - - Updated - - -

5. Add a flood auto-kick bot for the chat. The rest of chat violations can be "hidden" with the language filter.

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: one of 3 GMs; only 1 works on WOD.

• Like 1

one friend told me he is searching other servers cuz this is going full of hackers / wintraders, i think he is not the only one, take care of this server pls, its a good server but needs atention, WOD is a expansion that alot of players don't like at all, idk why so much effort on the draenor server.
  • Like 1

Wait what the fuck? The same gms that work in pandawow work in wodempire? Are you fucking kidding me? They're not even recruiting new ones for pandawow? They think their gms can work on both servers 2 gms to handle servers with 8k+ in pandawow and 2k+ in wodempire basically 10k+ players in each server? They want 3 gms to handle that population? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHOOOT MY BRAINS OUT CUZ I'M HAVING A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THIS. What the actual fuck.

Edit: So I just read uraganuu's post. 2 gms work in pandawow and 1 for wod empire xD... That just makes it worse.. Pandawow I think it's about damn time you start recruiting. You need to know that this server is the best PvP mop Server atm no1 is better.. well has more population.. but still 2 gms to handle approximately 10k+ players is just absurd..

Now that I think about it... Maybe they're just tired xD.. Server has been running for almost 3 and a half years.... Back in the days bugs used to be fixed in weeks.. Now it takes like 2-3 months.. hell explosive shot has been bugged for almost 4 months now I think. I remember the hunter bug back in grievous season like 2 years ago I think. Where serpant sting hit for 60-80k every time you reapplied it. They fixed that in 2 weeks... Now they need 4 months to fix explosive shot... Alot have changed in pandawow over these past years and as a old-school player... I think it's its downfall... Idk just saying tho.. Don't be to suprised if they decide to shut down in a few months or so.. I know I won't be.

Edited by Deathskin
  • Like 2

I agree at some points with what you all are saying, GM unactivity, need more. Slow fixes, less attention given nowadays etc.

I do think that Pandawow should recruit more Game Masters to increase the activity rules and punishment actions, currently you need to report a player in the "report a player" section and wait couple of hours, even days. This shouldn't be happening to Pandawow, I know Game Masters get lot more reward salary than us others. Currently I only see Bukarasik and Shadrissa taking care of the International Forums, slowly, very. That's why there should be more Game Masters or Forum Managers --

As for my personal opinion, I don't think I'm qualified for any of that, but someone here extremely is. I would really see some good activity on the higher priority staff members, maybe recruit International forum manager and Russian, so the Game Masters doesn't have to take care of the Forum, their rank is what they should be doing. It's maybe that Pandawow doesn't want more staff members or reward salary income etc, it's totally fine for me. I do this whenever I'm free, willingly helping players in tech forum.

I also think that Pandawow should get more people on programming c++, javascript etc. So the bugs can be fixed faster and applied once the Head Game Master is available, I would really like to see staff members working as their rank states, not everywhere because it'll lack, for example we have 5 Game Masters, Shad and Buka working literally everywhere in forum and ingame, this possibly means that both of them can be busy at some point same time, meaning that no activity in the international forum. I recommend Pandawow to recruit more people to fill out specific places where other GM's doesn't have to do other's jobs.

• Like 2

I agree at some points with what you all are saying, GM unactivity, need more. Slow fixes, less attention given nowadays etc.

I do think that Pandawow should recruit more Game Masters to increase the activity rules and punishment actions, currently you need to report a player in the "report a player" section and wait couple of hours, even days. This shouldn't be happening to Pandawow, I know Game Masters get lot more reward salary than us others. Currently I only see Bukarasik and Shadrissa taking care of the International Forums, slowly, very. That's why there should be more Game Masters or Forum Managers --

As for my personal opinion, I don't think I'm qualified for any of that, but someone here extremely is. I would really see some good activity on the higher priority staff members, maybe recruit International forum manager and Russian, so the Game Masters doesn't have to take care of the Forum, their rank is what they should be doing. It's maybe that Pandawow doesn't want more staff members or reward salary income etc, it's totally fine for me. I do this whenever I'm free, willingly helping players in tech forum.

I also think that Pandawow should get more people on programming c++, javascript etc. So the bugs can be fixed faster and applied once the Head Game Master is available, I would really like to see staff members working as their rank states, not everywhere because it'll lack, for example we have 5 Game Masters, Shad and Buka working literally everywhere in forum and ingame, this possibly means that both of them can be busy at some point same time, meaning that no activity in the international forum. I recommend Pandawow to recruit more people to fill out specific places where other GM's doesn't have to do other's jobs.

I agree with you, And at the moment GM is needed at xFun realm since there's a lot of fly hackers....

But Scripting is not that easy since they would have to find someone skilled with C++ and Javascript. But i totally agree that they should get more staff to help with the in-game Bug fixes and to get rid of the hackers.

Plus i like the idea that there should be 2 different roles, one is for Game Masters that they should get rid of hackers and "Forum Managers" To be mainly on the forums like you and me are (Mainly you since im muting spammers in game + Helping here whenever i can)

But yet again it would result in more salary's to the new recruited staff.

I don't know but i hope that they can sort things out with hackers.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you Nemifest, but they shouldn't recruit Children.

Exactly tiggar47 / Miredi, that's why you got Declined.

• Like 1

I read some posts from @Juster at Russian thread's. And as I understand, he want to move servers from Germany to France and get better hardware. Proof. That's why I think Admins have low activity on forum,just because they really have a lot of stuff to do. About GM's, they been busy, but now they back. About changes in stuff, I think, that there's no need in new type of stuff aka "helpers",but getting enough of current stuff will be nice.

There's too much drama in the staff because they're hiring kids that are pretending to be 18 but they're actually under 14 and just like to show off their "Power" as chat mods etc etc everyone experienced abuse of power once here. I agree with providing ID card to apply for a staff member would make stuff really professional here not just hire anyone who says they're old enough.

There's too much drama in the staff because they're hiring kids that are pretending to be 18 but they're actually under 14 and just like to show off their "Power" as chat mods etc etc everyone experienced abuse of power once here. I agree with providing ID card to apply for a staff member would make stuff really professional here not just hire anyone who says they're old enough.

This is not retail, but that's a good idea. +1

• Like 1

I agree with you, And at the moment GM is needed at xFun realm since there's a lot of fly hackers....

But Scripting is not that easy since they would have to find someone skilled with C++ and Javascript. But i totally agree that they should get more staff to help with the in-game Bug fixes and to get rid of the hackers.

Plus i like the idea that there should be 2 different roles, one is for Game Masters that they should get rid of hackers and "Forum Managers" To be mainly on the forums like you and me are (Mainly you since im muting spammers in game + Helping here whenever i can)

But yet again it would result in more salary's to the new recruited staff.

I don't know but i hope that they can sort things out with hackers.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly tiggar47 / Miredi, that's why you got Declined.

I never actually applied.

- - - Updated - - -

This is not retail, but that's a good idea. +1

Don't act so innocent, you're the only good liar on this Forum